Come Here Kitty, Kitty, Kitty

*Y/N POV*

You were in your room, looking for something.

Y/N:"Come on, come on! Where is this thing?"

After a few minutes, you finally found it, the photo of you and the crusaders.

(A/N: Caesar is part of the crusaders, and Joseph is still young.)

Blake then walked in your room.

Blake:"Oh, sorry. I thought Ruby was here."

Y/N:"Oh, it's fine. She said she's going to Vale to get, uhhhhhh... something. I don't really know what."

Blake:"Thanks."

Blake's bow then twitches, and you finally decide to tell her about it.

As she was about to exit, you close the door, and push her against it.

Blake:"WH-WHA-WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!"

Y/N:"Shhhh, it'll be quick."

Your face then got closer to Blake's, and she gets even more flustered and closes her eyes.

'Gotcha.'

You then remove Blake's bow and see her cute cat ears.

She opens her eyes, and see that you removed her bow.

Blake:"I-I CAN EXPLAIN!"

Y/N:"You don't have to, the only thing I need to know, is if you'll trust me."

Blake:"Wh-what?"

Y/N:"Look, it's obvious that you wanted to hide it. I don't know why, but it must be for a good reason. So, do you trust me?"

Blake:"I- uhhh, well.... Y-yeah."

Y/N:"Great, and personally, I think your cat ears are cute."

She blushes, but immediately hides it, jokes on her, your denseness only activates if it's Ruby, so you definitely noticed.

She then notices the photo you have.

Blake:"What's that?"

She points to your photo.

Y/N:"Oh, it's nothing. Just a photo from an intense field trip a long time ago."

You fully show the photo.

Blake:"Who're they?"

She points towards the crusaders in the photo.

Y/N:"Oh, these guys? They're my best friends. Couldn't be here without 'em."

Blake:"You haven't told us about 'em."

Y/N:"It's uhhhhh, complicated. Anyhoo, you should get some sleep. I'll be waiting for Ruby."

Blake:"Sure."

She then opens the door and exits, before popping back again.

Blake:"You two are definitely a couple..."

She quickly goes into Team RWBY's dorm.

Y/N:"Wha?! Blake!!!"

*TIMESKIP KING CRIMSON!*

You and Team RWBY were walking in Vale, checking out the Vytal Festival's preparations, while still wearing your white outfit.

'Man, I never knew sewing was so hard! Mad respect to Mom."

Today was supposed to be the day you and Ruby went out, but Schnee had different plans.

Schnee:"The Vytal Festival! Oh this is absolutely wonderful!"