Joseph Joestar?!?!

*Alice POV*

'It's been a 30 minutes since Y/N went and fought the Grimm, I really hope he's okay.'

As you were waiting for Y/N to come back the people suddenly started to go towards you.

Alice:"Ummmm.... Can I help you?"

Stranger:"Are you with anyone little girl?"

Alice:"Y-yeah. My big brother. He went to fight the Grimm that got in here."

Stranger:"So you could say that you have no one right now?"

Alice:"Y-yeah. W-why do you ask?"

Stranger:"Everybody! Get her!"

The people then started to drag you to where the Grimm were most likely to enter.

Alice:"Wha-what are you doing?! Please, stop it, it hurts!"

Stranger:"Shut up girl! We don't care! As long we have enough time to get out."

You look at the stranger looking for mercy.

Stranger:"Don't gimme that look you bitch!"

Other Stranger:"Over here?"

Stranger:"Yep that's the spot."

The people then throw you towards where the noises of Grimm were coming from.

Alice:"Please don't leave me here!"

Just then a Beowolf saw you, and started to approach you.

'Please! Anybody, save me.'

The Beowolf got closer and closer, until...

???:"OVERDRIVE!!!"

You open your eyes and see a man with brown spiky hair, wearing a brown tanktop and a green scarf.You take a closer look at him and realize..

'He's a giant!'

The man approached you, and you were still scared because of your last experience with strangers.

???:"Are you alone little girl?"

You decide to put on a fierce face in hopes that he would leave you alone.

Alice:"What's it to you? Stupid head!"

???:"OH MY GOD!!! I can't believe you would say that to the man who saved you. I might even faint because of that."

The man then falls down on his back. You approach him to look if he's faking it.

Alice:"I know you're faking!"

There was no answer from the man. Suddenly, you hear more Grimm approach the two of you.

Alice:"Hey! Wake up! Please! Wake up!" You start to shake the man. "I'm sorry, okay?! Please!"

Just when an Ursa was gonna strike the two of you, a bubble suddenly launched at the head of the Ursa, instantly killing it with some electricity.

???:"Jojo! What are you doing? Get up!"

Jojo:"I knew you'd never let me die Caesar."

The man then suddenly stood up, with a mischievous grin on his face.

You looked to the other man that had saved you, he had blonde hair, a bandana that had feathers on his head, what looked to be paint near the bottom of his eyes and a blue jacket.

Alice:"So you were faking!" You start hitting the man on the chest.

Jojo:"*Laughs* You shoulda seen the look on your face"