Rough First Day

*Y/N POV*

You and Team RWBY were making your way to your dorms, when you get a text from Bucciarati.

{Bucciarati}:<All of us are at the rendezvous, are you still coming?>

<Sorry, I can't make it, just gotta deal with something first, I'll be there tomorrow night.>:{Y/N}

You put away your scroll, and head towards Ozpin's office.

Y/N:"Yo, I just gotta talk with Ozpin, I'll catch you guys tomorrow."

Ruby:"Oh, ok!"

You make your way to Ozpin's building.

As you go up the building, your mind starts to wander.

'Hmmmmmm, should I ask Ruby out? Wha!? No! What am I thinking?! We barely know each other, but we have gotten closer these past two days... No! Y/N, no! Think about something else, ummmmm..... Oh! Cookies! Ummmm... I wonder if I should get Ruby some co- OH COME ON!'

You go down this rabbit hole for awhile, until you reach the top and see Ozpin, waiting.

Y/N:"Expecting me?"

Ozpin:"I'm sure you got the message when I announced the teams."

Y/N:"How long have you known the existence of stands?"

Ozpin:"Oh, I've known for a very long time Mr. Joestar, probably longer than your brother."

Y/N:"That the whole reason why you made the exception?"

Ozpin:"No, your skills are exceptional, even though you're only 17, you're skill is higher than that of most, if not, all huntsmen. With that being said you must know that the council holds you in high regard, inadvertently making you popular amongst the schools' headmasters."

Y/N:"Great, nothing like having a target painted on my back. I assume that also means things will 10x harder for me?"

Ozpin:"Very perceptive. Now then, as a solo team, you're not gonna be like normal teams, everything will be more difficult for you, the missions you'll take will be at a level of true huntsmen, these missions can range from out-of-kingdom missions, to shadowing a team in Beacon. The subjects will be much harder, with teachers even fighting you in Combat class. In the tournament, you will fight solo against whole teams and duos, and even have your opponent in the solo match have a huntsman assisting them. All of this, because of the council's high regard towards you."

Y/N:"Yare yare daze, I thought it was gonna be something serious, so just normal stuff?"

Ozpin:"I see that you've handled more dangerous things than these."

Y/N:"Believe me, you don't wanna hear it."

Ozpin:"Are we finished here?"

Y/N:"Yeah, but expect me suddenly coming here when I got a question for you old man."

Ozpin nods, and you walk to the elevator, but you ask him another thing.

Y/N:"Hey Oz."

Ozpin:"Yes Mr. Joestar?"

Y/N:"Did you give the order to seal it."