Grimm, With A Side Of Crazy

*3RD PERSON POV*

Alice woke up, ready for the initiation, but she's greeted by another sight that screamed 'MISSION ACCOMPLISHED!'

Alice:"Psssst, Yang! Wake up!"

Without anyone seeing, she uses [CRAZY DIAMOND] to poke Yang.

Yang:*groggy* "What?"

Alice:"Look!"

Yang takes a look at what she's pointing at.

Yang:*gasps then giggles* "Mission Accomplished!"

You girls high-five each other.

You're probably wondering, what was the thing they were referring to, well you see, it was none other than Y/N and Ruby.

Sharing a blanket, and cuddling, with Ruby's head near Y/N's chest.

Alice and Yang take pictures of the two.

Alice:"Should we wake them up?"

As if on cue, Y/N opens his eyes, without realizing the situation he's in, instead he's casually waking up Ruby.

Y/N:*groggy* "Ruby, wake up, it's initiation time."

Ruby:"Ughhhh, five more minutes."

She then hugs Y/N even tighter.

Y/N:"Whatever you say."

Y/N then grabs Ruby by the waist and pulls her closer to his body.

Unbeknownst to them there were some students looking at them, and some were even recording, primarily, Yang and Alice.

Alice:"Okay, as sweet as they are, we still have an initiation to do."

Yang:"Hey, you two lovebirds~! Wake up!"

Y/N and Ruby open there eyes and see each other.

Ruby:"Morning sweetie."

Y/N:"Morning babe."

The two lovebirds then look at Yang and Alice, and the rest of the crowd that were taking a peek.

Y/N & Ruby:"This isn't a dream is it?"

Yang:"I am totally telling dad!"

Y/N and Ruby look at each other, and immediately blush the hottest red you could possibly ever imagine.

They then get up, and the the people go...

Everyone:"Awwwww they're so cute together!"

*Y/N POV*

'OH MY OUM! WE WERE ACTING LIKE A COUPLE! I CALLED HER BABE! WAIT, BUT SHE CALLED ME SWEETIE!, DOES THAT MEAN SHE LIKES ME?'

*Ruby POV*

'OH MY OUM! I CALLED HIM SWEETIE AND WE WERE LIKE BOYFRIEND AND GIRLFRIEND! I WAS HUGGING HIM SO TIGHT TOO! WAIT BUT HE PULLED ME CLOSER! DOES THIS MEAN HE LIKES ME!?!? OHMYOUMOHMYOUMOHMYOUM!!!!'