A Second Chance

(A/N You and Alice are 13 in this story)

*Y/N POV*

You wake up in what looks to a bedroom, obviously 'cause you're lying on the bed.

You look around trying to figure out how exactly you got here and who brought you here.

By instinct, you activate 'Quick Thinking' to try and remember what happened.

'Okay, so I have no idea where I am or who brought me here, shit what if this is heaven.'

You then look at something beside you.

It was a book about how the ocean was getting destroyed.

'Oh fuck! I'm in hell! Ok, ok, keep your cool Y/N, maybe it's just one of those fake magazines.'

As you were trying to rationalize why the magazine was saying what you had feared your whole life, you hear some chatter outside the room.

'It must be the devil!'

You quickly hide in the closet, in hopes that 'the devil' wouldn't torture you.

The door opens and you see a blonde, female maid who was the same height as you.

???:"Huh?! He's gone!"

You quickly come out of the closet, clothing hanger in hand.

Y/N:"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!"

???:"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!"

Both of you scream at the top of your lungs, until you see Alice, Caesar and Jojo arrive.

Y/N:"Guys! Thank goodness you're here. This lady tried to torture me."

Alice:"WHAT?!"

Jojo:"Suzie is this true?!"

Suzie:"What?! No! I was only trying to check up on him like Ms. Lisa Lisa said."

Caesar:"Y/N, what kind of torture are you even talking about?!"

Y/N:"THAT!!!"

You point towards the magazine.

Alice:"What about i-"

She takes a closer look at the magazine.

Alice:"Nevermind, my brother's just being an idiot."

Jojo:"What's so horrible about the magazine?"

Y/N:"This!"

You point at the title of the magazine.

All of them facepalmed at your dumb outburst.

*Timeskip*

All of you go down the stairs to finally get the explanation you've been waiting for.

Caesar:"Before things get started, we'd like you to meet our Hamon teacher."

Y/N:"Alright who is he?"

Jojo:"More like she."

???:"Is that the one who screamed like an idiot?"

You look to who said that.

It was a woman with long black hair, she has shades on, a purse on her arm, wearing a red scarf and a dark strapless dress with a shorted skirt.

Y/N:"Well I don't know if I'm an idiot."

Alice:"Yep, he's the one."

You glare at your sister.

Alice:"What? I'm not wrong."