Season 1, Ep 2: Dealings and Threats

A/N: Credits go to @KingDiscord. Also, I don't own anything.

Enjoy!

*insert USTO opening

Japan Sensha Do Federation HQ

Third Person POV:

The members of the Japan Sensha Do Federation HQ were here to discuss the events that are about to come up, such as the 65th Sensha Do Tournament, and the potential dismantling of the United States Tankery Organization. The members are Shiho Nishizumi, founder of the "Nishizumi" style, Ami Chono, match announcer and a Captain in the JGSDF, Chiyo Shimada, the founder of the "Shimada" style and lastly Shichiro Kodama, Director of the Japan Sensha Do Federation overall, and the one who understood the situation well. They had all just got done with discussing about the Tournament, and now Shiho wanted to bring up the United States Tankery Organization.

Shiho: I would like conclude this meeting today to discuss about the possible dismantling of the United States Tankery Organization.

This was to be expected from someone who followed the age old rules of Sensha Do.

Shiho: In my opinion, what the Americans have done is heresy to this sport. By allowing boys to participate, they have destroyed the very core that is Sensha Do. For us, it's about training the woman to be more mature and independent, but for them, it's something very different. That is why I am taking steps to dismantle the United States Tankery Organization.

To say the least, Shichiro expected that Shiho had this reasoning, but he was against it. Ami also was shocked at her statement, but would speak her points out later. Chiyo however, was completely sympathetic to the whole thing. Shichiro stood up to state his point.

Shichiro: Shiho, I understand your reasoning, but just because it doesn't follow the rules of our Sensha Do, doesn't mean that they are not allowed to do what they want with it. Besides, they just came out of a recent war with the Russian Ultranationalists, with some of the boys participating in those Tankery Schools dying on the line of duty in either the US Army or Marine Corps. We should at least show respect and solidarity to them and the sacrifice they have made for their country, and just leave them be. They deserve it. If we dismantle their sport, it would be spitting into the faces of those who have died taking the sport.

Shiho: But even so, I would like to again restate my point. The heresy they have provided is a big shame to us, the Sensha Do professionals, and makes us look weak to the rest of the world.

Shichiro: And we shouldn't interfere in another country's sport and politics. You make it seem that it would be simple for us to just demand them to dismantle their own sport, when in reality, their Congress would sure as hell be pissed off over the fact that another country dared to enter their side of the court. They have their Organization, and we don't get to tell them what to do. It's their own choice, not ours.

Shiho: This is also why I have sent them an ultimatum. It would either be to dismantle their sport, or face a match with us and risk losing.

Shichiro and Ami at this time were both shocked at the statement that Shiho was trying to make. Chiyo stood up to help support Shiho.

Chiyo: I think that Shiho may be right. We have no right to make fun of their military, but they have no right to try to make Sensha Do into something that it isn't, like with boys participating. The heresy that they provide is both a shame to us and to them.

Shichiro: Excuse me? What was that? Ami, your opinion.

Ami then stood up.

Ami: I support Shichiro's statement. It's better to leave them alone then deal with their politics and the wrath of some of their veterans. I'm sure you all heard about Metal 0-4?

Shiho: Also known as the "Savior of the Free World"?

Ami: Yes, and he's the commander of one of the American schools partaking in this sport. It would be insane to try to dismantle a sport that all the boys fought so hard to protect, to the point where most of them are now veterans and battle hardened with experience from the lessons learned from the War on Terror till now, with Makarov. Further-

Shiho: Further?

Ami: Tankery is a whole different beast. They don't have Domination matches, but instead they have a mode they call "Ground War", and they have no such thing as flag tanks. These matches typically take at least a month, with the winning side capturing a series of hardpoints from their enemies, or by capturing the enemy HQ directly. It is essentially a war game within itself. Also, I would like to add that they allow modern tanks such as the M1 Abrams to participate in these large scale battles. The sport they are partaking in has no Cultural meaning like we do, but instead, a military meaning. Most of this is just to gear up for their time in service. Hence, why I see no need in trying to dismantle a sport created by veterans.

Chiyo: So are we in a deadlock now?

Shiho: Not really. (she shows a contract paper from MEXT) MEXT agrees with me and has given the go ahead for a scheduled match with the United States Tankery Organization.

Shichiro just sighs.

Shiho: The term of agreements are that if a MEXT/Japan Sensha Do affiliated unified team defeat a United States Tankery Organization affiliated unified team, all operations of American Tankery are to be shut down, with the Japan Sensha Do Federation monitoring the sport should they want to create it again. If the United States Tankery Organization team defeat our MEXT/Japan Sensha Do team, then we leave them be.

Shichiro: Then what about the schools that will participate. How will they know what they are fighting for?

Shiho: They will read the contract and discuss with their Tankery Teams on if they want to sign up or not. Now, if you would let me, I need to go prepare the Team for the Match.

Ami stood up as well, even though she did not agree with this whatsoever.

Ami: I must go prepare as well. Even though I and Shichiro don't agree on this, I have to get everyone ready for the match as I am their instructor.

Shichiro: This is going to be a nightmare.

Ami: It won't be if we win, though I'm sure the Americans will fight with everything they got.

Shichiro: Great...this concludes the meeting, dismissed.

As everyone stood up but Shichiro, he decided to give a call to Frost (An), since he knows him personally.

An: Alo? (Hello?)

Shichiro: Ừ, bác Shichiro đấy. (Yes, it's Shichiro)

An: Dạ vâng chào bác. (Hello there sir.) What seems to be the problem?

Shichiro: I'll brief you in on the situation now.

Shichiro proceeds to brief An about the subject in mind and the contract. An then replies after he is done.

An: So they want to dismantle our sport because it infringes upon the old age rules of Sensha Do. Typical a*sholes....

Shichiro: I understand your frustration, but do you boys have the strength now to compete or not? You all just came out of a war.

An: We will find our strength somehow. But know this, we are not backing down from this and we will win.

Shichiro: I agree. I suggest you organize the rest of the US Tankery schools and start your tactics early.

An: Yes sir, will do.

Shichiro: Take care.

Shichiro hanged up and leaned back into this chair.

Shichiro: Good luck to you, Metal 0-4....

*insert USTO ending

A/N: Season 1, Ep 2 is done. I hoped that you enjoyed it! Remember to review and vote!

Have a nice day!