Season 1 Finale: Operation: Nuclear Fallout Part 1

A/N: Part 1 of the final episode of Season 1! Also credits go to KingDiscord.

Enjoy!

*insert USTO opening

JSDF Base, Guam

Third Person POV:

Federation Guard: -Move it American scum!

Thompson: Get your hands off me and my crew!

Federation Guard: Never! Now shut up! (hits him with a baton to the back)

Thompson (grunting in pain): Bastards....

Thompson and his crew were being pushed to the awful conditions of the prisons by the Federation guard, seeming as they are the only ones who got captured by the Federation. Nonna was still in shock, and anger started to seethe through her veins as he and the crew were brutally beaten up with tasers and batons. Though, somehow, Nonna managed to grab their M4A1s under the Federation noses and kept them in the Pravda dorms. Their M1A2C tank was, of course, left on the battlefield, and still in USTO hands. Back in the prison, things weren't much better.

Federation Guard: -Now get working on our vehicles! (kicks one of Thompson's crew members)

M1A2C Crew Member (grunting): ARUGH! AND WHY SHOULD WE?!

Federation Guard: BECAUSE I SAID SO!

The now POWs now had to work on the Federation's Challenger 2s, and with the added punishment of getting beaten up if they didn't complete their task. Little did they know that a Predator Drone overhead was recording everything.

Back at the USAF Base, Guam

In the command room, Frost and Viper were in anger seeing the footage, and were only calmed down by the presence of their girlfriends.

An: Those war criminals!

McPearson: They beat them up for no reasons, and make them eat poisoned food?! Is this some sort of twisted game?!

An: Well they just broke the Geneva Convention. You know what that means?

McPearson: I'm calling 141 and Tombstone...

An: Wait. Even though we have our evidence, we need confirmation from the DOD. They may be able to intervene once we show them evidence of Thompson and his crew being treated brutality.

McPearson: Right.

Miho: But that's just a shot from the air. Don't we need the inside of the prison as well?

Maho: Well.....there is one person we can have help in doing that.

Miho: Who sister?

Maho: Katyusha.

A few minutes later

An: -So your school has plans to defect, is that correct Katyusha?

Katyusha: Yes Commander Dương. Klara, Nonna, and I have thought about it for some time. Seeing as Nonna's potential boyfriend is getting beaten up and starved most of the time.

An then chuckles.

An: Tell him my congrats to him when he somehow gets Nonna.

Katyusha: I will. (she smiles)

An: Now, we just need evidence. That's what your school is going to do.

Katyusha: Yep. We know that for sure.