Season 1, Ep 10: Operation: Quang Trung Part 2

A/N: Credits go to KingDiscord. Also, I don't own anything.

Enjoy!

*insert USTO opening

On the road to support the NYSTT

An's POV:

We were on our way to the village of Yona to support the NYSTT against the University All-Stars team, aka the team that Miho's Ooarai beat last year. From what I heard, the NYSTT was getting pummeled badly, and they have been requesting reinforcements from the rest of our schools for the entire day, but we couldn't support them immediately due to our other objectives. Now though, they will get support from us, the HSAW.

Me (IJ): Miho?

Miho (IJ): Hm?

Me (IJ): How strong are the University All-Stars team? All I heard is that their commander is the daughter of the current holder of the Shimada style, Alice Shimada her name was?

Miho (IJ): Yes. Though their style is a rival to the Nishizumi style, which emphasizes hit-and-run attacks, just like your Quân Giải Phóng method, but even if they are skilled, Alice is still young, and she can sometimes be distracted from something if it attracts her enough.

Me (IJ): Hm. Just like your battle where she payed more attention to that Boko ride than the match?

Miho (IJ): Yes. And also remember, you are all battle-hardened veterans. You have more experience in the use of tactics than them, and you can all fight on foot, something that they cannot. Also, you're all good at special operations.

Me (IJ): Yep. Got myself as a Marine Raider and some of our guys, like McPearson, are Army Rangers. (I lean into her ear) Of course you know me also as the CAG operator Metal 0-4 as well.

Miho slightly giggles.

It would take us at another 5 hours to get to Yona, so I sat tight and waited for what may come.

Yona, Guam

3rd Person POV:

The University All-Stars team was continuing their barrage against the helpless NYSTT tanks, who were dwindling in their numbers from 60 tanks at the start to just only 30 left. The commander of the NYSTT, Commander Dubransk.

Commander Dubransk: Keep shooting! We have to hold them off before the Houstonians get here!

All the NYSTT tanks kept on firing their guns at the University tanks, knocking out some M26 Pattons with their T-34-85s. Meanwhile on the University side, Alice Shimada was discussing their plan to take the village.

Alice: What do suggest we do now that the NYSTT is pinned by our tanks?

Megumi: Maam, I suggest that we strike now, before they get their reinforcements.

Alice: But the NYSTT tanks are in a good position to defend. They're on a hill, making it impossible to flank them without getting seen.

Rumi: May I suggest we attack at night?

Alice: No, Rumi. Our tanks have no night vision capabilities, so it would be easy for that one school we don't know about to pick us off at night.

Alice then pauses.

Alice: As much as I want to use our strategy, we can't. I think that we should continue the barrage until all their tanks are knocked out.

The Bermuda Trio (Megumi, Rumi, and Azumi): Yes maam!