Season 1, Ep 6: First Operation: Lý Thánh Tông

A/N: Credits go to KingDiscord . Also, I don't own anything.

Enjoy!

*insert USTO opening

Operation Lý Thánh Tông

Houston School of Armored Warfare

Lance Corporal Dương Văn "Frost" An

Mission objectives:

Main objective: To support the Tampa Institute of Armored Warfare (TIAW) at Dededo

Support objective: To ambush the Kuromorimine and Ooarai Sensha Do Teams at Dededo with QGP/Việt Cộng conventional tactics when the trap is sprung

Status: Operation Start

USAF Air Force Base, Guam

An's POV:

It has a week since the match started and we were about to start our first operation. So far, our main priority as the USTO forces was to take the city/village of Dededo. 2 Japanese schools, Kuromorimine and Ooarai were assaulting the city from the north, while our Tampa institute of Armored Warfare (TIAW) were the only ones assaulting the city and meeting the Japanese in the south of the city. My forces will bring out the 20 T-15s and 20 Bradleys as the main skirmish force that will surround the city and harass the enemy in the bushes and trees, with me as the commander of that force. The trip was going to be short, at 18 minutes to get there. I headed out with Private Anderson to instruct the skirmish force, with Private Anderson leading the IFV crews, while I took care of the infantry. Our role as infantry was to do recon and survey how many forces there were on the enemy side, and later, as anti-tankers. I advised my guys to bring along RPG-7s once we started engaging Kuromorimine and Ooarai's tanks, which will give them a hell of a surprise. Already in the match we have the 2 sides going at each other, with each side controlling 2 hardpoints each.

I got on my Ops-Core FAST Helmet and grabbed my M27 and proceeded to head out to meet the guys on foot.

Me (to the HSAW members): Alright guys, we are the eyes on the ground for our forces. We are to stay low to do recon and convey our findings before assaulting the enemy positions at the last moment. Rõ chưa? (Understood?)

HSAW Infantrymen: Rõ! (Understood!)

Me: Rồi, đi nào. (Okay, now let's go)

All of the infantry stuck close to their squad leaders, with my squad, which also included McPearson, Hưng, and Townsend. We were to be sitting inside the T-15 Armata commanded by Anderson. Meanwhile Commander Briggs got on the radio.

Briggs: -Commander where the hell are your forces?! We're about to get pummeled out here! Request immediate support! How copy over?!

Me: Support is on the way, ETA: 5 minutes.

Briggs: Great...(to his crewmembers) Guys! We need to hold off for 5 more minutes!

TIAW members: Roger sir!

Briggs: You got my word. Keep using your tactics, it will a great use out here. Good luck.

Me: Good luck to you too.

Once I got done talking to him over the radio, I hopped into the T-15 Armata and we got on our way to the battlefield.

5 minutes later, outskirts of Dededo