Season 1, Ep 11: Air Defense Part 1

A/N: Credits go to KingDiscord. Also I don't own anything.

Enjoy!

*insert USTO opening

USAF base, Guam, 1 month later

An's POV:

It's been a few days since Miho left back to her team, due to the recovery of her injury. Though she went back, we exchanged our phone numbers in case if something were to happen. So far on the battlefield, ever since we had taken Yona with the NWSTT, it's been more or less a stalemate. Inarajan, a village in the Southern region, is currently being contested by a combined Ooarai and St. Gloriana team and the Rhode Island Tankery School (RITS), Tamuning, in the Northern region, is currently being contested by Chi-Ha-Tan and the Charleston Tankery History High School (CTHHS), and Sinajana, in the Central region, is currently being contested by BC Freedom School and Columbus Tank High School (CTHS). The TIAW and us, the HSAW, were currently at base, due to us being on long operations since the taking of Yona, usually lasting at least 48 hours and needing to rest. It was then that McPearson came in.

McPearson (sits down): Commander, sir?

Me: Yeah?

McPearson: So with the stalemate going on, should we support the other schools? They look like they're having a bit of trouble.

Me: As much as I want to, it's their fight for now. Plus, we need rest for now, as we might have another major operation next.

McPearson: Right sir.

Me: Anyways, are all our members and the TIAW members training right now?

McPearson: Yeah, they are sir.

Me: Hm. Guess we should go out with them in training?

McPearson: I guess so, sir.

Me: Alright then...let's go.

McPearson and I walk out of our barracks to meet our men, of course in full kit and with our weapons loaded.

A few moments later, firing range.

HSAW member: Standby!

I saw everyone get ready their weapons. Our members with their M4A1s and M27s and the TIAW with their M1911A1s.

HSAW member: Fire!

Everyone starts firing their weapons at the targets in rapid succession from a distance of 400 yards.

HSAW member: Move up to the 300 yard line! Walk and gun as well!

They all walk up to the 300 yard line with walking and shooting their weapons, with some needing to reload, though they did it in the fastest time. Once everyone was done, the HSAW member told them to cease fire.

HSAW member: Cease fire!

He then goes up and looks at the rounds put on each dummy, which took some time, considering there's 700 of us and 500 of the TIAW.

Me: Hm. So, how did they do?

HSAW member: Our guys are scoring almost perfect bulleyes with their rifles.

Me: So they're becoming expert marksmen.

HSAW members: Yes sir.

Me: And how did the TIAW guys fare.

HSAW member: They're getting there with the M1911A1s they currently have. Still some misses, but pretty good for a school that rarely trains on their weapons for most of the time.