NONSENSE

~NONSENSE~

I'm going to write some nonsense,
That might not be very clear.
This is going to be a lot of nonsense,
So you better listen here.

Some seashells on a seashore simmered on the sand,
Wishing they could eat samosas, if they only had some hands.

A ghost went to a roast, a barbecue with his friends. 
But when he got there, he noticed with a start,
That all his ghost friends were indeed made out of tree bark.

So now you know what I can do,
Even if my brains are now askew.
Now, if you would kindly excuse me,
I am going to go write something new.

~end~

Hello there! This was a short, quirky little poem that I wrote during the winter break of my 6th grade year of school, just about 2 days after I got my very first laptop. (It was a Chromebook actually, but let's not talk about that.)

I know that this is not usually the theme of my poems, but firstly, I think a little fun and silliness once in a while is always good for the soul. Especially during times like these, let's take what we can get wackiness wise! Secondly, I did not have time to sit down and really think and craft a poem this week. I have a long Google Doc of poem names on hold to be turned into writings though, so just you wait!

As per usual, I hope that everyone is doing well, and I sincerely thank whomever is reading this and voting on it. That means that hopefully my poems are getting out to people, and maybe I can make someone's day just that much better. If you want, you can even share these with your friends. I just hope that these poems are able to positively influence the people who read them. Stay safe and happy, and remember: you important. :)

Thanks for readin'!

Love, Stardusttoad 
💜