Chapter One

3rd Person POV
Elizabeth Foster was at the breakfast table in the small apartment. Her mother came into room.
"Mother! I have been waiting for you." Elizabeth studied her mom. "You want to talk to me."
"It is uncanny how you know everything by looking at me." The woman said sighing. "Yes, you know my boyfriend. The one I have been dating for the past few years?"
"Of coarse! The one you won't tell me his name." Elizabeth teased.
"You are the leader of the Elite! I'm sure you could figure it out!" Her mother responded with a smile. "He has asked us to come over for dinner."  Elizabeth frowned. As if sensing her question. Her mother clarified, "You included."
***************************************************
Elizabeth POV
I dressed in a simple black dress with multiple pockets. I had a gun strapped to my leg and one hidden in my dress. I made sure I had a knife on each of my limbs but hidden. My limo which we barely ever used was outside.
"Mother! It is time to go!" I yelled. She came out and inspected me. She smiled. We got in.
"Choiffer, take us to Mellow Manor." My mother and I said at the same time. We arrived their within minutes. I noticed there was security there as one of an airport. Quite easy to infiltrate but would be a problem if we arrived as guests. The metal detector would most likely cause a problem for me. We stepped out. John Mellow, one of the most successful businessman and my mothers boyfriend met us.
"Hello sweetheart!" He said to my mother. "Just go through the security and we can go to dinner." I frown hoping he knew I led Elite but also weirdly hoping he didn't. Unfortunately or fortunately he didn't and I had to go through security. Both my mother and John had gone through. I didn't want to make a scene so I went to the nearest security guard and showed him my Elite badge. He immediately let me through as well as asked for my autograph. I refused kindly. We walked in to a magnificent opening. I smirked. I had seen better.
"Boys come down!" John yelled. I frown. Being the leader of Elite means you are sort of the leader of the whole country so I was always busy. It also means everyone expects you to know everything. I only remembered fuzzily that he had around 7 sons. I was right. 7 boys file down. They all glare at me. I glare back.
"Introduce yourselves." John said firmly.
"My name is Will. I am 24." The oldest said. I smile at him but he just glared back.
"I am Bill, Will's twin." I stared at the guy who spoke. He looked freakishly like Will.
"Wyatt is my name. I am 22." Said a cute guy. He had brown eyes and hair.
"My name is Olly. I am 19." He scowled at me.
"I am Owen. Olly's twin." I stare at them. What is with all the twins!
"I am Ethan and am 17." Finally someone my age!
"I am James and am 14." I smile at the cute guy.
"My name is Elizabeth. Not Liz or Lizzy. Not Beth, Bethy or even Eliza. My name is Elizabeth and if you have to call me something else you may call me Colleen. It's my middle name." I lie. Colleen is not my middle name but if they try to find anything about me, it would throw them off my track.
"Let's go to dinner!" My mother said, probably feeling the tension.
***********************************************************
Ethan POV
"My name is Elizabeth. Not Liz or Lizzy. Not Beth, Bethy or even Eliza. My name is Elizabeth and if you have to call me something else you may call me Colleen. It's my middle name." Elizabeth said. Jeez she is intimidating.
"Let's go to dinner!" Said Ms. Foster cheerily.  Halfway through the dinner Elizabeth gets a call. She whispered something in her moms ear.
"I have to take this call." She said diplomatically. I waited for someone to tell her that she couldn't leave but no one did.
She walked out the door. I was closest to the door so I could hear some of what she said.
"Bloom........ yes that means I won't be able to.......no I can't......by the tension in his shoulders I am assuming he is going to propose..... I hope I am wrong................yes that means some of the Eli-....................they are rich.......won't be good for my cover.......no I am not worried about them...........I could take them all out in a second............they won't find out.........if they do it is harmless............great!.........this is why you are my second in command"
What is going on! She walked back in and sat down. I studied her, trying discern something from her. Suddenly my dad stood up.
"Everybody! I have an announcement." He kneeled down. "Amantha! Will you marry me?" he said to Elizabeth's mom.
The reactions varied but I stared at Elizabeth. She didn't seem to be surprised. Everyone glared at her but she didn't even flinch.
"Yes!" Elizabeth's mother said. Elizabeth stared at her dissaprovingly.
"Mother you know the consequences?" Elizabeth asked.
"I do Elizabeth." She said tentatively. What?

"Very well then. John, I don't mean to say this place is a slum. It is not, but a being such a prestigious businessman you must maintain your political connections and us living with you in this small mansion will most likely give you very little room for others. So I propose that you all live with us in our family mansion. Not to be rude but it is twice the size of this house. Of coarse there will be some restrictions for the boys as they will not be able to roam around freely. Your political friends and international ties will be put in the of limits rooms as will some other things that are not your concern. John I would also recommend that you introduce me to you colleagues and political ties when the time is right. I have experience in that area. Sadly your sons will have to move to my school but that will be ok. When you get there I will give you a tour and tell the boys where they cannot go." Elizabeth said. What? She makes it sound as if we are actually moving!

"I think that is a good idea."Dad said. What is going on!