Chapter 3

Elizabeth POV
"How was the tour?" My mother asked me at dinner with everyone. "Did you tell them what happens when go to one of the off limits hallways?" Umm nope. My mistake.

"No?" Said the littlest kid, I think his name was James. I groaned.

"Eliza, I would think you would remember! What if one of your brothers (the wedding had already been done) accidently went through! They would be electrocuted!" My mother exclaimed.

"Your kidding right?"
"Good riddance!"
"Shut up!"
"We could have died."
"Only if you decided to disobey the rules."
"When were you planning on telling us."
"She just wants us dead!" Everyone spoke together. Suddenly my phone rang cutting everyone off.

"I have to take this." I say. I accept the call and hold it to my ear.

"We have a development on Case Grayfeild." Bloom, my second in command and best friend said. I groan. "We have found a location."
"Send it to me."
"Ok, how are the boys? They know who is boss?"
"I hope. They went into my room without permission!" I say. My mother and everyone else at the table are now staring at me.
"What did you do?" Bloom said intrueged.
"I slapped him." I said in a monotone .
"You did WHAT!" My mother and Bloom said at the same time.
"What? I don't know how to take care of boys much less older boys!" I whine.
"Fine, can I come over. My parents have been at it again." She whispered.
"Oh Bloom, why do you let them do it! Of coarse you can come over! How long?" I ask.
"Maybe a year please? They have been really bad." She asked.
"Of coarse!" I sigh. Bloom can protect herself but she won't against her parents. They think that means they can beat her up and whip her whenever they want. We hang up.

"Mom?" I say before she can say anything. "Her parents have been at it again. Bloom will be staying with us for the rest of the year."

"Poor child. How she stands it I do not know. Now back to the slapping your brother, that is not acceptable. Ok. They will be the ones getting you up for breakfast. They are your brothers! They are aloud in you room." My mom said.

"Your kidding!" All the boys grin. I groan.

"Also, we have decided to enroll you into the private school the boys go to. It is only fair that if they are gonna live in your house that you will have to go to they're school. School starts tomorrow but me and Johnie Wonie are going to our honeymoon tomorrow. We will be back in a month. You and Will are in charge."

"What? First, I have to go to a new school now you guys are going away for a month!"

"You should be glad you get part control." My mother replied. The doorbell rings.

"Fine! Blooms here." I say.