Chapter 7

Elizabeth POV

"Wait WHAT!" I scream angrily. Bloom had been giving me the daily progress report. What she had just said could be disturbing at the least.

"So you are saying this mere teacher somehow got hold of all of our secret identities and made a CD with all of them on it. And he made an after school class where he plays the video just so that if the video breaks or something, people will know! How did this happen?" I say frantically.

"First of all, make sure none of the boys are listening. The address is 993 Redwood Lane." Bloom said.

"What does it matter if they listen in, they wouldn't be foolish enough to follow me. The address is 993 Redwood Lane, right?" I rashly confirm. I could practically hear the disapproval in Blooms voice, and I knew it was well put  but after the whole school day I just couldn't do it anymore.

"Yes, but his first class would be today, so we have no time to prepare. Also they will probably recognize most of the main members, so the squad that goes in should be you ,me and 5 cadets. They won't recognize the cadets." Bloom said. I assent my approval.

"Very well then."

I walked out of my room and went downstairs. All the boys were gathered in the kitchen. I tied to leave without arousing suspicion but Will called me over.

"Yes?" I asked annoyed.

"Where are you going Ella?" Olly asked. I frown at the new nickname.

"Why do you care, Oliver?" I retort. Olly was a nickname for Oliver. When they moved in I had someone research them all up. Olly just smiled though. As if he knew something I didn't.

"Where are you going Ella?" Will asked frown. I scowl back. First, because of the nickname. Second, because he was asking. "I don't want you drinking or going to any parties!" I was astounded. It was unfair, all the boys went to parties but I couldn't and to think I would go anyways.

"As a matter of fact, it is none of your buisness." I say stubbornly. Will frowns but let me go. I scramble out as quickly as I could.

Will POV

"You aren't letting her go are you!" Owen said indignantly.

"Yeah! Did you see what she was wearing? It was obvious party wear!" Oliver said. Of coarse I wasn't letting her go. She needed to learn that as we were her older siblings she would have to listen to us.

" No , we are not letting her go. We are going to follow her." I said determinedly.