Chapter 12

a/n I know, long overdue

Elizabeth POV

When I woke up, my arms and legs were tied up. I remembered everything though.

"What the hell?" I yell. Olly appears above me.

"I'm sorry Princess, we didn't know how to deal with our little sis about to do suicide." At first his tone was apologetic but towards the end it became more angry.

"I can't believe you would do that!" Bill yelled, he was usually so quiet. He was scary when he was angry.

"I'm sorry! You weren't supposed to see that! I would've never actually done it you know." I said trying to calm them down. Will appears, shaking his head.

"What was all that blood about then? Is that why you are getting all these scars? You are cutting yourself." Ethan asked. I shake my head. "Then how did you get those? Hmm, how!" I just shake my head unsure of what to say.

"Can't you speak?" Wyatt yelled. "She's pathetic. Let's go already." Everyone except Olly left.

"I'm sorry about him Princess. His best friend did suicide." Olly said sadly. I nod.

"Are you gonna let me out now?" I asked impatiently.

"No, I am gonna let you stay here for a little longer so you can reflect on your actions. Also don't think your getting out of some talks, including why you had 5 knives and 2 guns on your personnel!" He glared a little. I try to look down and see that I am wearing one of the boys clothes. I let out a groan.

****************************************************************************************

We were eating dinner. I had, so far avoided any questions by making them distracted. I had not wanted to eat in the first place so I used some of my acting skills to very slightly embellish the fact that I wasn't eating at all.

"Eat." Wyatt said. He had forgiven me about what happened last night. Of coarse after he challenged me to a dual. I could've won easily. He had very sloppy format. Instead I tried to be a slight challenge. I let him throw a few. I threw many, all of them hitting their target. He fell after a good 10 minutes. I had expected more and had planned to fall in the next 2 minutes. Not many of them were too surprised thankfully. I heard that James all most beat him once so they expected that I might win. I shook my head stubbornly. He nodded as if agreeing to me. Suddenly, he pounced on me and started tickling as if there was no tomorrow. I laughed and laughed but not the happy type, more like a painful type. Much too soon I started wheezing and gasping for air.

"OKAY OKAY" I pretty much yell. Wyatt stopped tickling me. I had half a mind not to eat still but Wyatt glared at me as if reading my thoughts. I quickly shoveled in some food.