Chapter 11

Elizabeth POV

I jumped out of the boys gasp and pulled down my shirt. In came our parents and Haley. Haley looked like she had been crying. Her cheeks where hollow and her eyes sunken.

"Hey Hals. How you doin'" I asked in a soft voice as I picked her up.

"I knew you wouldn't leave us! I knew it!" She squealed and I saw a little bit of Haley I missed.

"Hey are you hungry?" I asked painfully aware of how light she was. Haley nodded her head enthusiastically.

"Wait aren't you gonna introduce us?" Wyatt said.

"Nope." I say popping the p. The boys frown.

*******TIME SKIP CAUSE  I WANT TO*********

I finally decided to introduce her to the boys.

"This is ..." I felt too lazy to introduce everyone so the boys told her one after another. Hals squealed and jumped into there arms. They seemed busy so I went into my room. Once I reached the safety of my room I ran into the bathroom. The boys hadn't really gotten a good glimpse at the real me. The real me could shoot like nobodies busness. The real me could throw daggers with deadly accuracy. The real me was a pro at hand-to-hand combat. The real me was a depressed broken, useless little girl. The real me deserved nothing. I took out one of my knives. I slowly dug it through my skin. 1 for mom's death. I did it again. 1 for letting them see the scars. I did it one more time. 1 for letting yourself think you even had a chance at love. I held the bloody knife to my throat. A drop of blood fell to the ground. I had a dangerous job but never ever was my life in serious danger. Never had death ever been so prominent, so promising. I knew I couldn't do it. I was selfish in that way so I could only imagine the peace of endless sleep. At that moment though. The moment where I thought I could actually do it, Ethan barged in. He saw me in all my glory. Blood all over the floor. Cuts on my arm. Me silently crying. And finally the cherry on top, the knife held to my throat by yours truly. He took a second, analyzing the scene, then without any sign he  pounced on me, my knife arm off of my throat.

"What the heck!" He yelled. "What are you doing!" Everyone but my parents, who already left, rushed in. Haley saw me and ran out. No one followed her. At this I was mad. I was too weak to fight against Ethan but I could still speak.

"Aren't one of you guys gonna follow her?" I asked surprisingly calmly. Apparently the others were surprised too.

"You have no right telling us what to do, being caught in such a cowardly act!" Wyatt spit out his eyes full of rage and confusion. It stung. But all I do is scream. The pain from my arm unbarible as Owen sat on my arm with the cuts and put in a syringe. I scream from pain but then darkness surrounds me as I pull away from the world of conscience.