Chapter 4

Elizabeth POV

"Oh my god,Oh my god,Oh my god,Oh my god,Oh my god,Oh my god,Oh my god,Oh my god,Oh my god!" Me and Bloom say. "Oh my god, I am so glad you are here!"

To anyone who actually knew me or Bloom they would realize this was completely fake but the boys didn't know me so this was the perfect time to put on a show. Maybe my new dad would take pity on me and let me go to my normal school. Bloom being Bloom probably understood my intentions before I did.

"You won't believe what they just told me! I have to go to a new school! Can you believe it? It is awful! I will have to say goodbye to Amy, Ebony, Lisa, Ana, Orin, Gorn, Will, James, Otto! And most of all you!" I say in a perky Queen Bee voice.

"Maybe you won't have to." Bloom said in the same voice. " I can't believe this is happening! I was gonna tell you that I would be going to a private school. It turns out I don't have too, we are going to the same school. Of coarse if you don't go I won't go." I smirk hating the types of girls who speak like this. Suddenly my mom interjects.

"Girls, drop the act, you aren't getting out of this Liza." My mom said. I frown.

" What do you mean?" I say tying to act dumb. She glared. "Fine! I was acting! So what?" I say.

" Wow! I actually thought that was real. We're gonna have some fun with you at school." Olly said with a smirk. "Oh and also I thought we weren't aloud to call you Liza, Eliza." I growl.

Sorry about the short Chapter