Chapter 8

Fourth of July Special :)

Will POV

We were seated in a stadium like room. Elizabeth was about 70 feet behind us. The man in the front was waiting for the last kid to sit down.

" Today I will be revealing to you identities that shouldn't have ever been hidden." He said. Before he could say anything else though, 6 girls stood up. They held out guns. I turn to look at Elizabeth, or who been calling Ella lately. She took of her already flimsy dress. Underneath was a suit of some sort. It wasn't like a politician suit though, it was more like a Black Widow sort of suit. Before I could say anything though, one of the other girls whom I felt I knew but couldn't remember who called out.

"WE ARE THE ELITE. SURRENDER YOURSELF!" She yelled. I gasped. These were the Legendary Elite. We needed to get out of here. Apparently, everyone else though so too. Everyone scrambled for the doors. My brothers and I didn't. If we did we would lose each other. I heard a firing shot behind me.

"If you know about us, then you know that we could kill all of you in seconds, so please let us escort you to our cells. If you did not what you were doing was illegal then we shall confirm it and you may leave." Said a soft but assertive voice. For some reason this voice was very familiar. We were rounded up like dogs and put into a few cells. My brothers and I were all put in the same cell.

"Do you think Ella is okay?" James asked. He was such a little kid. I couldn't believe I let him come with us. Owen scoffed.

"She is the one who got us into this! Why do you care? If she just told us something, or if her mom never married dad. She just ruins everything!" He ranted. He was going to say more but Olly cut him off.

"Did you guys see that when they came she took of her dress? That was weird." He said. I wanted to ask if he saw what she was wearing underneath but I knew he didn't know. For  some reason, I felt the need to keep her secret. As if by thinking of her, she came into the cell. She stared at us, for a second surprise clouded her expression, but it dissipated immediately. Instead she looked disappointed.

 "You should be glad I have a friend in the Elite! I never knew you were the breaking law type of people. That is so disappointing." She said shaking her head. I don't know what made Owen burst. Maybe it was how she was acting like she didn't do anything or maybe how she was acting like a mom but he just burst.

"Oh My God. We were following you! We would never do something illegal!" He yelled. I expected her to start crying or something because Owen could be really scary sometimes but she remained cool.

"So you want to know why I was there? Weell, my friend from the Elite asked me to come so that I could help the little kids who might have been there." She said. She didn't really seem the kid type though. "Oh whatever! I don't need to explain anything to you!" She said after a moment of silence. "Come on! I am tired of this."