Chapter 13

Elizabeth POV

In exchange of our parents not knowing about the whole ordeal, I didn't complain when atleast one boy was with me at all times. Where ever I went they would go too. Right now was one of the few moments I wasn't constantly watched. This whole ordeal was very bad for my alter-ego because I couldn't do anything in the Elite. The boys had promised though that today would be the last day. I decided to use this time wisely. I had always loved to sing and play piano, but of coarse no one except my late mother knew that. I liked to dance too. I loved to read and running track was my favorite sport. No one knew this really. I couldn't let them. Every morning I would have to change into a fake personality like changing clothes. The only person who really knew me was my biological mom. I went to the music room. It had been added after the boys moved in. I sat down on the piano and played a little tune. I made it longer and longer. I started to sing.

Every morning I wake up

You always say I could be anybody

You always said I could be anybody

But me

You used to say I was perfect but now 

You say I am a fool

But I am useful

I can change who I am like I change my clothes

I can be who ever, what ever you tell me to be

I am a tool to you and to the world

I can only be used

I have changed so much I've forgotten who I am

I am no longer the girl who was loved

Does no ever see

Will no one ever see who I am?

Every morning I wake up

You always say I could be anybody

You always said I could be anybody

But me

Why?

What is wrong with me

You used to say I was perfect

And now I am not

I break down sobbing. It was pretty much my life story. The world always wanted e to change who I was. Every time, I did and it never was enough. When will I be enough? When will I ever be enough?