Part II: Dreaming and Scheming

I barely slept that night, my mind in disbelief at how horribly my earlier encounter with the guy from the concert had gone.  At one point he had called me an asshole, and I had replied that he was annoying.  I had never been tongue-tied by another person before, especially another guy, but as he had done at the concert a year before, this guy had once more snatched away my consciousness and my breath in seconds.

The silver lining to the dark cloud in my mind was Mann's words.

Wat, he's here... it has to be destiny... it must be fate...

I didn't know if I believed in destiny or fate.  Was it destiny for me to see this guy again, or was it just luck?  I had to convince myself that regardless of how it had happened, the universe was gifting me an incredible opportunity to see and interact with him again.  For a year I had begged the heavens for another chance, and the heavens had delivered, just not in the way I wanted.  Still, I struggled to believe that I had really seen him again.

As the restless night's hours ticked by, my frustration at how things had gone faded away due to my emotional exhaustion.  An unusual, physical yearning for him replaced the disappointment of how badly I had reacted to him.  I began to delight in the new visual images I had of him, courtesy of that same disappointing encounter.  My memories of him at the concert, and even the picture I had secretly taken of him, paled in comparison to seeing him in the flesh again.  Since the concert he had existed in my mind as a distant, intangible object.  But he wasn't just a memory anymore; he existed in my world as a physical being again.

I focused my mind on the seconds between when I had realized it was him running towards me on campus, and when we were standing face to face.  Those few moments became acutely sexual, as my mind replayed the scene as if on a loop.  The sound of his heavy breathing when he stopped running in front of me and the way his thick lips parted slightly as he caught his breath became erotic.  In my mind, the small beads of sweat that rolled down from his temples, down his chin, and onto his neck turned sexy.  The way the top buttons of his shirt were undone, exposing glimpses of his smooth and toned chest underneath, aroused me.  Little details that I hadn't noticed before now captivated me.  I was becoming physically aroused by my thoughts of him more than I had ever been before. The longing to touch him that burned in me at the concert began to stir again, and me being naked in the bed that night was only exacerbating the situation.

I craved his body, my hunger fully awakened.  I closed my eyes, my lips curled into a smile.  I imagined him naked in bed next to me.  I pictured his brown eyes staring at me seductively, and I knew wanted all of him immediately.  I licked my lips, letting my imagination further explore his body.  I spent a few moments fully absorbed in the image I now had of his lean body, his warm porcelain skin radiating with anticipation for me.  I wondered if my touch would excite him as much as the touch of his skin would excite me.  I couldn't help but bite my bottom lip in euphoria, visualizing the many ways I could kiss and lick every part of him.  I would learn the feel and taste of his lips, his face, his neck, his shoulders.  I thought about how I would delicately lick in and around his navel, making him giggle and moan in pleasure.  I imagined my hands, one holding onto his manhood and one rubbing along the smooth curve of his butt.  I knew his body would tense once my finger began to probe that delicate place between his butt cheeks, but I would halt any of his verbal hesitations with deep, passionate kisses that took all his breath away.  When the thought of how snug and hot my own manhood would feel inside of him, my erection throbbed painfully under the covers.  I kicked the thin cotton sheets off and let the cool breeze from the air conditioner wash over my heated body. 

I had discovered a passionate and animalistic side of me that I hadn't known of, but it was ready to pounce!  Fantasies began to spring up in my mind swiftly, each one a little wilder than the one before it.  Even as the first sunrays of the new day began to shine through my bedroom window, I wanted nothing more than to stay in bed with my thoughts of us making love keeping me company.