Chp.1 Escaping The Planet

-AUTHOR POV-

In outer space, two comrades, known as the Frieza forces, Cheelai and Lemo, both were riding in a space ship, flying through space as they were heading over to a distress signal coming from a strange planet called...vampa. They fly towards the planet to realize the planet was nothing but filled with filthy holes, dead monster bugs and almost like a wasteland...as they landed, they got out from the ship, with weapon blasters as they realizes a space pod crashing landing here in this planet as Lemo went to take a look at it while Cheelai started observing the area...

Cheelai: You see anything?

Lemo: No, it's empty.

Cheelai: Well let's bail then. This place gives me some weird chills.

Lemo: Hold on. Let me check these scouters our boss gave us.

???: Don't GO!!!! Please wait!!!

Suddenly, a middle age person with gray hair and beard, white gloves and boots, a huge scar on his left eye and a busted saiyan armor started running towards Cheelai and Lemo like if he needed some help as he collapse to the floor as Lemo and Cheelai jog over to the person as he then gets up, Lemo then realizes something about the person he has behind...

Lemo: Hold on a sec. Is that a tail?? You don't tell me that we have found an actual saiyan??

Cheelai: Wait seriously?! Excuse me, are you really a saiyan or just a person that lives in this planet???

???: Yes, I am a saiyan as you can see my tail. The names Paragus...and also I am a member of the Frieza Force.

Lemo: So that's how I got that distress signal in this planet.

Paragus: Yes, as you See the space pod hasn't been working and got damage when we landed here on this planet. I've almost given up hope that we'd never make it out in those cursive planet. But since you two arrive here, I am finally happy to get some help from you two from the Frieza force!

Lemo: Well luckily Your hope has brought back up. We're happy to help you and take you with us.

Cheelai: So, Your a saiyan? May i scan your power level??

Paragus: Of course.

Cheelai then started using her scouter as she started scanning Paragus power level as the scouter finishes and shows Cheelai the results...

Cheelai: No way! Your battle power is 4,200!

Lemo: Wait hold on a sec. I heard you saying about "we" arriving on this planet. Is there someone with you as well??

Paragus: Yes, there's one other-

Suddenly, something then started crawling up behind a hill as a giant monster bug emerged as Cheelai and Lemo started to shake in fear...