Chp.13 (YN)'s Uncontrollable Rampage

-PLAY THEME SONG-

-AUTHOR POV-

After turning into a super saiyan, (YN) directly stares at Frieza as he then aggressively flies over to Frieza as Frieza notices him coming after him as he backs up....

Frieza: Woah! Hold on a sec?!? What are you doing?!?! I am the mighty lord frie-

(YN): HRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGHH!!!

(YN) then came up to Frieza as he places his chest towards him and then unleashes a mighty energy explosion towards Frieza, sending him flying away as (YN) goes flying after him and started throwing barrage punches at Frieza....

With brutal barrage punches Frieza is getting, (YN) then kicks Frieza away from him, sending him crashing and stuck to a huge Boulder as Frieza wasn't able to free himself for a while, (YN) quickly comes to Frieza and then lands a kick towards his gut, causing Frieza to spat out saliva, (YN) continues kicking Frieza towards his gut non stop...

Frieza: ENOUGH!!!!

Suddenly Frieza burst with anger and causing (YN) to back away from him as Frieza's body suddenly started changing his body color to gold....

Frieza: you dare me put assurt to myself?! To put an effort to a figh?! Well now I will teach you a lesson! Behold, this is golden frieza! That last you will ever witness!

Frieza then charges towards (YN) and started throwing barrage punches at him, but realizes his punches wasn't doing any affect to (YN) as (YN) punches Frieza straight to his face and then started throwing several brutal punches to him, vicious kne...

Frieza then charges towards (YN) and started throwing barrage punches at him, but realizes his punches wasn't doing any affect to (YN) as (YN) punches Frieza straight to his face and then started throwing several brutal punches to him, vicious knee strikes and kicks as well as Frieza started spatting out blood and screaming in pain as (YN) then grabs his tail, brings him to the ground and started slamming him several times to ground and towards boulders as he tosses him in the air as (YN) then started charging up an energy sphere from his mouth and then blasted it towards Frieza with an explosion alongside, sending him flying away and crashing towards a giant boulder as Frieza then was knocked out cold and falls down to the ground...after that (YN) then led a huge roar with aura growing bigger from his body as he now this time focuses on Goku...