Chp.16

-AUTHO POV-

After (YN)'s chaotic rampage and Goku and Vegeta stopping him finally and thanking Whis for a little help, the two of them and Paragus alongside with him as well all gathered around to notice (YN) waking up...

(YN): ....??

Paragus: Son! Oh thank goodness your awake and okay. How do you feel?

(YN): Good...

Paragus: Good to hear. And I'm glad you brought back to your senses.

Goku: Hey there! Glad your okay! Sorry if we tried hurting more, my buddy here vegeta can be bit...well-

Vegeta: Whatever Kakarot. Besides it was the only way to stop hkm from casuing more trouble.

(YN) then got up to his feet as he remembers about Cheelai...

(YN): Ch-Cheelai!! Where's Cheelai!!? *Rushes over to Paragus and grabs him by the shoulders*

Paragus: Easy Son. Calm down. Look I know what Frieza did to her....and it was cruel and heartless for him to do that. But hey, thanks some of our new friends, we wish her back to life.

(YN): S-So...She's-

Paragus: Yes my son. Shes back alive. Look shes coming with Lemo and some friends of ours..

(YN) turns around to take a look from a far distance, he notices Whis and Bulma walking with Lemo...and Cheelai...Cheelai then notices (YN) as she smiles and waves at him, as she does, (YN)'s eyes started to get watery as he then started marching to Cheelai... as he does, Cheelai notices him coming towards her as she started walking tiwards him, (YN) then catches up to Cheelai as he quickly hugs her while having both knees to the ground and started shedding a tear from one eye...to realize he is happy to see Cheelai back and not hurt, happy shes wrap around his arms so no one can hurt her no more...Cheelai on the other hand started to feel...more protective and being wrapped around (YN)'s arms makes her feel...comfortable...she the wrapped her arms around (YN) for a hug as well as she then speaks...

Cheelai: Its okay big guy, I'm here.

(YN): ...Cheelai

Cheelai: Yes??

(YN): ....I'm never letting you out of my site, I won't let no one wurt you no more, I will protect you at any cost...Ill always be there for you, always.

After hearing such honest and kind words from (YN), Cheelai's eyes started tofet watery as well as she started to feel so emotional to hear someone like (YN) to say such words of honesty....

-END OF CHAPTER 16-