Chp.10

-AUTHOR POV-

With (YN) opening back his eyes wide and with a angry vicious look, he then shout out a huge roar as (YN) is able to manage to move from Goku's bind, Goku tried to bind him more but (YN) kept roaring as he was able to backfire Goku's bind technique on him by overflowing his own ki into it, now Goku was stuck on (YN)'s bind this time as (YN) then lands a powerful punch towards Goku's side face as Goku tried to fight it out as he then grabs (YN)'s whole arm that he punched him as he then arm drags him and slamming him straight to the ground, as (YN) falls to the ground and due to his weight and how big he was, the ground started to shake like if it was some earthquake and mountains and hills were destroying...

Kikono: Lord Frieza! Don't you think we shall keep the dragon balls in safe hands?!

Frieza: Mmmm yes I suppose they will, here.

Frieza then started floating the dragon balls as he gives them to Kikono...

Kikono: We'll keep the dragon balls safe don't you worry!

Kikono then runs back to the ship as the other Frieza forces go back in as well...

Frieza: Don't you worry Paragus, your son will be able to finish this off and finally claim your vengeance on those cruel saiyans who destroyed you poor home world.

Paragus: Y-Yes, of course my lord. *This doesn't seem right...what was Kakarot talking about looking at the "wrong" people??*

(YN) got up as he then leds another roar...

With a mighty roar and his aura growing bigger and bigger, Goku flies towards (YN) as they both collide their fists to each other, Goku backs away as he charges to (YN) and started throwing punches at him as (YN) started blocking them, as the last...

With a mighty roar and his aura growing bigger and bigger, Goku flies towards (YN) as they both collide their fists to each other, Goku backs away as he charges to (YN) and started throwing punches at him as (YN) started blocking them, as the last block, (YN) strikes a heavy punch to Goku as he backs away as (YN) started going after Goku like a savage animal...in the meantime, Cheelai and Lemo were watching everything...

Cheelai: I can't believe how incredible (YN) is! It's insane!

Lemo: But still, is not right. it isn't right for Frieza to demand Paragus to force (YN) to fight, it's like he wants his father to treat (YN) like a slave

Cheelai: Poor guy, Paragus can't do nothing about it, this isn't what he wanted.

Lemo: And also, those saiyan that (YN) fight don't seem evil at all for destroying their home world, especially the one he's fighting with.

Whis: I believe we can help you explain that.

Suddenly, Whis and Lemo turned around and realize Whis, Bulma, and Vegeta appeared behind them...

Cheelai: Hey who are you guys?! And your that saiyan who fought (YN)!

Lemo: P-Please don't hurt us! We're not involved into this!