Chp.4 A New Look For (YN)

-AUTHOR POV-

After Paragus heard Frieza's story of his home planet being destroyed by two saiyans, Vegeta and Kakarot (Goku), he marked his words that he will have his vengeance and take those two saiyan out with Frieza's help and his son as well. So as he waits patiently, for now, him and his son (YN) head over to different showers as Paragus goes to one and the (YN) the other as (YN) started cleaning himself up and looking clean and tidy already...after minutes of shower, he gets out as he started putting on his new clothes BerryBlue lend him, but couldn't be able to put on the armor which is too hard for him to move his arms and not big enough to fit, so he only puts on a long black sleeve tight shirt, purple tight pants, new white boots, black wrist bands and let's not forget that green fur around his waist he out on...as he got out of the shower, he notices his father waiting for him...

Paragus: Ah, (YN). Glad to see you clean and new son. Listen, I'll be over at the lunch area with the troops, BerryBlue told here said that Frieza wanted to give you something. I don't know what but you must obey every thing he says son, I know how Frieza is when you get him in his bad side. please understand that got it?

(YN): *nods*

Paragus: Good, now go and follow BerryBlue. I'll be over at the lunch area.

Paragus leaves as (YN) then started following BerryBlue leading to Frieza again. He then arrived in a room where there some Frieza trips working on some computer work.

Frieza: Ah (YN). Glad you come by here. I just wanted to give you something really quick, but first...

A Frieza trooper then walked to (YN) as he then has some sort of scanning device as he started scanning his power level. After that, he takes the device scan with (YN)'s Power as he connects it to the computer...

Frieza Trooper #3: My lord, it appeared (YN)'s power level is over beyond! It's incredible! His power level 10,000,000,000.

Frieza: I See...so Paragus was right about the story about (YN) turning into that giant ape. But why a saiyan like him so powerful is not interested in fighting or battling? Oh who cares, luckily I have something for him that'll make him fight!

Meanwhile, at the lunch area, Paragus was sitting with Cheelai and Lemo having a little fun chatting with each other as (YN) then suddenly appeared as Cheelai notices..

Cheelai: Oh Hey (YN)! Over here! Your father is with us!

Paragus: Over here son.

(YN) walls over to them...

Cheelai: You looking clean and tidy as well (YN), where's your battle suit though?

(YN): No Good...it's hard to move in.

Cheelai: Ahh is not that bad once you get use to it

Cheelai: But do as what it makes you happy I guess.

Cheelai then realizes the green Old fur around (YN)'s waist...