FINALE CHAPTER: LEMON🍋

⚠️WARNING ⚠️

THIS FOLLOWING CHAPTER CONTAINS A LEMON CHAPTER; PLEASE BE AWARE THAT YOUR OLD ENOUGH TO HANDLE A LEMON CHAPTER. READERS DESCRITION HAS BEEN ADVISED.

-AUTHOR POV-

Cheelai shuts the door slowly as she locks it and turns around to see (YN) still standing, starring at him as she started approaching to him slowly, she then got infront of him as she then says...

Cheelai: (YN) there's something I've been meaning to tell you...since the day we've became friends...

Cheelai then grabs both of (YN)'s hands as she holds onto them as (YN) seem to be a bit confused and blushing a little...(YN) then looks back at Cheelai as she then says..

Cheelai: (YN)...everything I always wake up, your the first thought in my mind, and everything I sleep I've always dreamed about you...how kind hearted and sweet you are towards me...no one has ever been so nice to me besides you. You even care about me as well...you always look out for me, and always there for me...hell, you even defend me from some pervs at the city when we first visit here on earth, that was nice of you *giggles* but what I'm trying to say (YN) is that...

Cheelai then slowly approaches closer and closer towards (YN) as she places her side of her face tiwards his chest and wraps her arms aeoujd him, hugging him

Cheelai: I love you, (YN)...sure its starting to sound weird and too qucikly...but its the truth...ive always had feelings for you since you and I were something. And I feel like...

(YN) then started to notice Cheelai being a bit emotional and started to shed a tear and she then says..

Cheelai: I just wanna love you, care for you, and alway be with you forever.

After that, (YN) has heard everything from Cheelai as he then lifts Cheelai's chin up with his finger as he slowly and calmly places his right palm to the side of her face as Cheelai started to blush as (YN) stares at her and says to her...

(YN): Cheelai...I feel the same way towards you too. I've always liked you when we first met, and you were cute as well. And I know that I have found myself a soul mate, which is you, Cheelai.

Cheelai started to blush as he started holding onto his hand that he has place on the side of her face and smiles with joy...the two stare at each other for a moment as they suddenly started to get closer and closer, Cheelai started to tip toe a bit as for (YN) started lowering his body down a little as their lips connected to each other and started making out...as they make out, Cheelai then jumps on (YN) as he then holds onto her waists while holding her on and making out still, he walks over to the sofa with Cheelai on his hands as he sits down back and Cheelai sitting on top of him, continuing to make out, Cheelai back up from kissing as she slowly started taking off her white shirt and then her bra as she reveals her breasts to (YN), he blushes a little as he gently touches her breasts and then started sucking them, causing Cheelai to moan, she started to hold onto (YN)'s hair as he cotninues sucking her breasts and licking them, she kept moaning as she then slowly started reaching to (YN)'s member and feeling it from the outside of his pants, it felt hard, she then notices (YN) kissing and licking her neck then as he started to become a bit wild...