Chp.7 Fighting Against The Prince

-PLAY THEME SONG-

(YN): NNRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH!!!

(YN): HAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH!!!

With a powerful punch he strike at Vegeta, Vegeta was able to block it like nothing as he gave (YN) a smirk on his face as (YN) started throwing rapid punches to Vegeta as he continues to dodge then with an ease and like if it was nothing he start...

With a powerful punch he strike at Vegeta, Vegeta was able to block it like nothing as he gave (YN) a smirk on his face as (YN) started throwing rapid punches to Vegeta as he continues to dodge then with an ease and like if it was nothing he started dodging and blocking (YN) punches as he spoke...

Vegeta: You're not half bad. This might will end up in pretty good warm up! HYAAAGH!!!

Vegeta takes off his green jacket as he started fighting back with a punch to (YN)'s face, (YN) tried punching Vegeta but dodges it as he gives Broly a double kick towards his gut and then a side kick towards his face, sending him flying as Vegeta goes after him. Vegeta then vanished as he knew (YN) was going to strike a punch at him, he appears in the air but realizes (YN) was quick enough to appear with Vegeta...

Vegeta Mind: He's fast!

(YN) then strikes a punch as Vegeta blocks it...

Vegeta Mind: He must be stunning on how he can be able to use his power!

And so Vegeta and (YN) started throwing punches kicks, elbows, kicks, and knees towards each other as they started dodging and blocking their strikes as they started going at it with each other as Frieza and Paragus watches (YN) fighting...

Paragus: I See Prince Vegeta a skill fighter in his own rides as well.

Frieza: Yes Yes, both him and Goku. But if I may ask, has (YN) ever fight with anyone in a battle??

Paragus: No Not at all, but by the Looks of it, he's keeping it up real good during the fight with Prince Vegeta.

Frieza: Hmmm. We'll see.

Back to the fight, (YN) block a punch from Vegeta as he then tried to punch Vegeta back but he vanished and re-appeared behind (YN) as he axe hands him from behind his head, sending (YN) flying to the ground but (YN) was quick enough to recover and land on the ground on his feet as he then quickly flies towards Vegeta, quickly vanished and appeared behind Vegeta and got a chance to hit Vegeta straight in the side of his face, sending him flying as he goes after him as he started throwing punches at vegeta and kicks as well as he strikes a vicious elbow towards Vegeta's gut, causing him to spat out saliva...