00 ; TRYING TO SEDUCE ME, EH?

SHOTO TODOROKI

——— 21:39 , KRISPY KREME ———

Who knew Krispy Kreme was open this late?

Checking my watch, it read 21:39. Looking at the front door, the closing time read 22:00 for Monday to Thursday.

For once, I'm happy it was late at night on Monday.

Opening the door, I was greeted with the familiar smell of fresh donuts, only making me crave them more. If my mouth were open, there would be drool coming out by now.

Walking ahead, I saw a single cashier standing - or more so leaning against the counter, back faced to me. If he hadn't turned around, he must have earphones or he's got really bad hearing.

My squeaky sneakers echoed around the small building as we were the only people who seemed to be inside.

Once at the counter, I cautiously tapped the male on the back. He seemed to flinch at the contact and spun around, ruby-red eyes wide. Once he saw me though, he seemed to have relaxed.

"Oh, sorry 'bout that." He said in a gruff voice. Seemed like he lacked any water.

"All good. I was wondering if I could order?"

"Duh, isn't that why you came here? Ya don't need to ask, it's my job to ask you what ya want." Slightly rolling my eyes, I bend down and skim through all of my options.

God, I'm in need of a sugar boost after today. Maybe a filled one.. nah, my stomach wouldn't hold for something that big. Maybe an original... hmm, too plain. Ooh, the simpsons donut looks good.

Smiling at my choice, I stand back up to the cashier, "Can I get two Simpson donuts please?"

"Yep, coming up," he bends to grab something from under the counter then shuffles over to the donut area and grabs the two. "Anything else?"

"Uh, no thank you."

He started to click numbers onto the cashier and looks back at me, "That'll be $7.50.
Cash or card?"

"Card please." He raises and eyebrow then sets up the card checkout, "Fancy using a card, eh?" He smirks slightly, only causing me to roll my eyes out of habit. I should probably stop that.

Tapping my card, a tick and ding! slightly echoes off the walls, confirming the purchase.

He picks up my donuts and I happily reach out to grab it. As I do so, he uses his free hand to grab my wrist and push it to the counter, pinning it down. My body awkwardly twist, causing me to stand uncomfortably.

His smirk only widens as he leans close to my ear, whispering in a low dry voice, "Are you a donut, 'cause your all sugar and curves."

My eyes widen as I try to rip my wrist out of his grip, but it's hopeless. My breath slightly shaky, I breathe out before looking him dead in the eye, "If only you could get some of it. Sadly, today's not your day when trying to seduce people into having sex with you."

This time, his eyes widen as his grip loosens. I take the opportunity to pull it out of his hand and rub it soothingly, while holding a solid glare.

"What.. What the actual fuck! I didn't mean it like—"

"Even if ya didn't, you can't just say that to people, asshat." Grabbing my donuts, I head straight to the door. He wasn't moving an inch after what I said. As I approached the door, I turned around and said, "I'll be on my way, thank you very much. Also, that's exactly how you get a one-star rating."

Reaching my car and going inside, I suddenly start laughing at what happened. Yes, he tried an awful pick up line on me, and tried to pin my hand down, but it was more so funny at his attempt.

Starting the car, I start to think of what I'll write for the review, when a thought comes to me.

Man, I didn't get his name. I could've put it on there and got him fired probably.

——————

Inside the shop, stood a very shocked ash-blonde cashier. He was trying to process what that random guy had said to him.

He should be glad he caught me off guard, or he wouldn't of made it out alive.

Grumbling, he started to pack everything away, but one thought remained,

Why do I kinda hope I see him again..?

man, that was short as hell. but it was basically a prologue so all good.

new story! and bakutodo at that. only recently did i realise i liked this ship, along with tododeku. i'm pretty sure i just like it cuz todo's in the ship.. :/

anyway, sorry for the delay in updates, school has been kicking me in the ass with stupid assignments and shit, so i've had barely any time to write.

two week break is coming soon, so i may be able to write chapters. keyword: may. no promises :)

also, i just watched scream (ya know, that weird ghost faced killer dude movie?) and it kinda scared me shitless, but is that just me? my parents wanted me to watch it with them, and it was apparently nothing compared to other types of horror. it's only scary cuz it's super gory. also, has a major plot twist that's awesome.

mkay, enough spoilers. until next time soldier,

~ miiraqle