Chapter 1 - Caught

- This chapter has been edited, enjoy! -

• Deku's POV •

"Can you not go one mission without causing havoc!" I yelled at Toga.

At the moment we were legging it down an alleyway trying to get the so called heroes off of our trail. It was pretty obvious that we were doing it horribly.

I was in front leading the way, only because I knew the alleys pretty well. From the sharp corners, to dead ends and thin paths. I knew each square meter of them. Dabi was behind me with Toga on his back being quieter then usual. At the start of our chase, Toga took a pretty bad hit to the leg so she had started to limp, because of this she slowed us down. Dabi had offered a piggy back ride and then we're here. She was close to passing out due to blood loss, she would be gone any moment now.

"They're catching up!" Dabi shouted annoyance lacing each word of his sentence.

"I can see that bozo!" I yelled back trying to figure out where to go.

We had ended up coming to a two way split. To the left of us there was a street. It was pretty crowded and we could probably sink in to the crowd and lose the heroes by weaving in and out of people. To the right of us were more alleyways that seemed to twist quite a lot but I wasn't too familiar with them. They were also quite slim and long meaning if we went down there it would be easier for the heroes to catch us.

"Why'd you stop! Move!" Dabi had caught up to me and was panting as the chase came to a small halt behind us.

"Yeah, yeah come on then!" I spat back as I motioned for Dabi to follow me down the left path. My plan was to sneak in to the crowd and hide in an ally up ahead. 'Please work!' I thought as we ran down narrow path.

"Hurry up, we might just make it!" I said hope audible through my voice as the light at the start of the street came brighter.

I could see the crowds become clearer and clearer as we neared the busy street. We were about to make it! 'This might actually work! We may even be able to-'  My thoughts were interrupted by an all to familiar voice that came from in front of us.

"DO NOT FEAR! WHY? CAUSE I AM HERE!"

All Might

"God dammit" I muttered as my face turned from one filled with hope and determination to one drowned in aggravation and annoyance.

"Give yourselves up villains!" All Might said practically shouting to everyone in a 10 meter radius.

"How many times has that actually worked?" I asked rolling my eyes being unaware of the new heroes gathering behind us.

"Cause I am pretty sure this doesn't mean a wi-"

Before I could finish my sentence a loud thud had sounded behind me catching my attention. As I turned to see what the noise was, I saw an unconscious Dabi and Toga both on top of each other on the floor. 'Damn Midnight with that bloody quirk!'  I thought as I looked for an escape.

Looking around I saw a glimpse of light from behind what I had supposed was a door. I forgot about the situation unfolding around me and began thinking of a route to escape. An idea popped into my head and I focused back on my surroundings. Distracting the heroes with a simple noise I began to make a run for it. Before I could get close enough a purple gas made it's may to me, entering my lungs and slowing my actions down.

"Y-you damn heroes ha-have gotten bet-"

Before I could finish my sentence a dark void surrounded me and I joined the two unconscious teens on the ground. Our task at hand had been foiled and we were caught. The top three villains were caught because of a rookie mistake.

Great.

~~~~~~~~~

Welcome to the first chapter of villain rehab. I hope you liked it, cause I loved writing it!

Next chapter will be in UA with Nezu and it will be a better and hopefully longer chapter.

Anyway see you next chapter!

Stay well, stay proud, stay safe!

~~~~~~~~~