Chapter 19 - Go to hell

~~~

Welcome back, this chapter is quite long, enjoy!

A quick warning before we get into the chapter, there will be mild swearing in this! (There's drama so-)

Due to the fact this is my first chapter after coming back there isn't a winner for this weeks best reading list name. There will be one next chapter!

Onto this weeks chapter, enjoy!

~~~

A little run down of the last chapter:

"T-They said I had t-till lunch" I said trying not to freak out. Apparently I was quiet enough and someone heard.

"Who said what nerd?"

"S-Shigarki, he visited me last night. He wanted m-me to come back to the l-league. He said I had till lunch to g-give him an answer!" I replied a little louder then last time.

"HE DID WHAT!" I saw Dabi run in front of me with Toga running behind him. "WHY DIDN'T YOU SAY ANYTHING TO US!?"

"Because he wasn't allowed"

Every head turned to the portal where the voice had came from. There was now a few more villains in front of the portal. This including Shigaraki, Twice, Kurogiri, Mr Compress and-

Masahiro.

"That bastard!"

~Present~

No-one's POV•
"Aww hello my little greenette!" The blonde began walking closer to the group in front of him, spreading his arms as if asking for a hug from them.

The small teen backed up. He didn't show the slightest bit of happiness to the new reunion. A wave of fear spread across his face as he withdrew further from the blonde who continued walking to him.

"What do you want you sick fucker!" Another teen shouted from behind the terrified broccoli. He, instead of showing fear, seemed to be filled with rage. He had his hands tight in fists to the point they began turning white at his knuckles. Behind him also stood another blonde who seemed to be filled with anger to.

The older blonde stopped in his tracks. His eyes were filled with disappointment as he looked across the teens, taking in their facial reactions to his appearance. His mood and aura changed instantly as he finally realised how the teens felt about his new appearance.

"Well now that just makes me sad" He started as he crossed his arms across his chest. "Should I just disappear again Izuku?" The man began disappearing in front of everyone surprising a few but scaring others.

"W-where did he go!" A different student shouted from the back of the group.

"That little shit" Dabi murmured as he held his fists even tighter.

"Aww come on, you've got better insults then that haven't you?" A voice came from nearby.

The raven haired teen flew round, whipping his now ghost white fist to the origin of the voice. He didn't hit anything but continued to stare out to where the voice had come from.