Chapter 18 - An attack?

~~~~~
It was my birthday last week so I wasn't able to publish, following this I've had certain problems with Wattpad. Because of this I'm gonna give you a long chapter to make up for it!

For the winner of this weeks best reading list name:

The name is hilarious and I had to make it the winner!
️⬇️ ur_local_lesbiaban ️⬇️

The name is hilarious and I had to make it the winner!️⬇️ ur_local_lesbiaban ️⬇️

Enjoy this chapter!

~~~~~

• Deku's POV •
"Daaabbbiii~"

"No Toga!"

"Pleaseeee~"

"I said NO!"

"Oh, come ooonnn!"

A bang was heard as Toga and Dabi continued to argue. I began playing with my food. 'What did he mean by he has a little worker to keep an eye on me?' I thought as I dropped the spoon I was holding. I went to put my bowl in the sink and grab a drink, all while those two continued bickering with each other. I turned the tap on after grabbing a glass from the cupboard.

"Erm, Shortie? You ok?" I heard Dabi ask from behind me.

"Yeah why?" I replied back, turning around to face him, continuing to let the tap fill my cup.

"Because your pouring a drink into a glass that's upside down" Toga added as she to began to question my actions.

I whipped back around to see that I was holding my glass upside down. Water had hit the solid bottom and dribled down its sides, finally making it to the rim of the top and dripping of the corner and into the base of the sink. I flipped the glass over and began to fill it up properly.

"Y-Yeah I'm f-fine!" I stuttered out now having a full glass of water.

"Your fine? Yeah I'll believe that when you don't stutter or hold a glass upside down" Dabi replied now walking up to me.

A sigh left my lips as I began taking a drink. Placing the glass down, I jumped on top of the counter and began thinking of what to say. An idea slipped into my head as I went to pick my glass back up.