Chapter 3 - All yours

- This chapter has been edited enjoy! -

The song has nothing to do with the chapter I was just listening to it while writing so~

Enjoy the chapter!

• Nobody's POV •
Nezu and Detective Tsukauchi left the room after informing the trio of their new living accommodations. As the door closed an awkward silence filled the room as all three young villains dreaded the Monday ahead.

• Aizawa's POV •
After a day with the problem children, I was walking back to the teachers lounge. I had some papers to grade and I needed peace and quite. As I reached the wooden door, I felt a vibration in my pocket. I dug my hand inside and looked at the illuminate screen of my phone.

*Nezu*

'Why was Nezu calling me?' I thought as I went to accept the call.

"Hello Eraserhead" He started as I began the call.

"Nezu" I replied as I began wondering why he had called me.

"Your probably wondering why I called" He continued as I turned from the teachers lounge door.

"Well you see we have recently captured some young villains and they are being assigned to the new villain rehabilitation programme. Meaning they will be moving into Class 1-A" He finished. A sigh escaped my lips as I dreaded what was coming next.

"I would like you to meet them and show them to their dorms Eraserhead" Nezu started again

"Fine, where are they?" I began as I started my way back.

"They're in Recovery girl's office. Two of them suffered minor injures during the capture"

"Right, okay. I'll see you Monday then." I finished as I hung up the phone, and placed it back in my pocket, making my way to Recovery girl's office.

• Deku's POV •
"Well that went better then I expected, huh?" I said trying to start a conversation to replace the silence.

"Yeah, because I find getting into UA a total win" Dabi said sarcasm dripping on every word.

"Why do you wanna go to jail, patches?" I snapped back.

"I don't mind getting into UA I get to see all the heroes and most likely some blood to~" Toga said most likely dreaming of some messy scenes for future adventures.

"Shut it psycho, we wouldn't be here if it wasn't for your need for some stupid blood!" Dabi spat back more aggravation being heard by each word

"Well at least she didn't fall into the heroes trap straight away and fainted!" I shouted back more annoyed then usual.

"I think you'll find you also passed out broccoli head!"

Insults were thrown left right and centre as we all got more and more annoyed with each other. Due to our loud yelling we were unable to hear the door behind us open and pro hero Eraserhead walk in.

"You done?" He spoke up startling us all.

One by one we all turned our heads to the sleep deprived man in front of us. He looked to raggedy to be a hero, so Toga didn't know who he was at first. On the other hand, I did. I had studied pro heroes most of my childhood. I was addicted to them back then, hell I still am. I mean I have to research certain heroes for missions. But past events have waved opinion on some of them. Despite that Eraserhead was one of the few (and I mean few) heroes I actually liked. Eraser came around to each one of us and uncuffed us from the bed rails.