Chapter 9 - Past (3)

This is the last part don't worry guys 😅

It talks more about the aftermath of the last chapter

Btw, most of this was written on my computer, so sorry about that

Enjoy : )

No-one's POV

Saturday. A day of no school, a day where people can relax. Although the day is supposed to share a calming vibe, one certain blonde wasn't relaxing at all. Pacing in his room he was stuck in his own thoughts, ignoring all noise around him. No-one knew what covered his thoughts, but everyone wanted to.

It had been a couple of years since the incident with the Midoriya household. After the incident was reported and a case was opened, it was recorded that the father of the household was reported missing. His last seen was by the explosive teen as he exited his house in a hurried stance. The teen told police that he had drove off into the distance and no-one had seen him since.

On the other hand, the green haired teen was last seen a day before the incident talking to his friend. He was at the doctors the day before that, seen taking a quirk test where he was later diagnosed quirkless. No-one had seen the child since then and Tokyo Police had thought he was killed during the incident, but due to no evidence nothing was officially documented on his record.

This was all the blonde could think about. Where was his friend? Was he alright? Why did he just disappear?

Although his mind was clouded with questions on the young boy's disappearance he could not find answers  to any of them. Several investigations had opened on the case but were all closed as quick as they had opened. No-one knew anything so there wasn't anything to go off. So the questions remained in his head as he paced back and forth hoping that he would see his brocoli haired friend sometime soon.

Bakugou's POV

Where are you, you damn nerd? The question repeated in my head over and over, and yet I still didn't know the answer. He had mysteriously disappeared and no trail was left behind. Although some think the intruder, or Hisashi, stole things from Deku's room. That could be a hint. Deku wasn't seen exiting the house but his body was never found at the house either. Maybe he escaped just without being seen?

>>Detective Bakugou has entered the chat, hehe<<

If I remember his bag, notebooks and clothes had been reported missing. All things he would need if he were to escape. What if when Dad went into the house, it created the perfect slot for him to jump out the window and make a run for it? What if he was injured?

"....Kat.....ki......Kats....Katsuki...KATSUKI!"

I jumped at the sudden noise that filled my ears. It was my Mum she was standing at the door trying to snap me out of my thoughts. I must have been too worried about my own thoughts that I drowned out sounds around me. I averted my gaze to the clock on my nightstand. 

6.18pm

Wow, I was thinking about the Nerd for half an hour. Guess I was too lost in thoughts to realise the time going by. As I seemed to stare intently at the handles on my clock my Mum walked up behind me and gave me a reasurring hug. I'm not usually one for hugs but right now I couldn't care less what happened.

"Honey, they'll find him" She whispered slowly breaking the hug she started.

"It's been years mum, the police gave up hope months ago...."