Chapter 17 - Small greetings

~~~~~
Hey

So I changed the name of this book. Now someone actually commented on my last chapter a name that I quite liked so, thank you to MA1N3CO0N3 for this books new name!

Found the winner of this weeks funniest reading list name. So baku_deku_UwU got the best name! I loved the name it's hilarious!

 So baku_deku_UwU got the best name! I loved the name it's hilarious!

By the way, new upload schedule at the end of this chapter : )

Read and enjoy!
~~~~~

• No-one body's POV •
As the sun rose across the horizon and the day at UA began, the children started to eat breakfast and get ready for the school day ahead. On the fourth floor a certain greenete lay wide awake starring at his wall near by. A small greeting the night before left him shaken up and unable to move and prepare for what the day would throw at him.

• Deku's POV •

The sun lit up the room around me as I continued to stare at the same spot on the wall. I was still trying to process what happened the night before. My alarm began to ring throughout my room, echoing off of the walls. Turning over I shut the alarm off and got up. I shuffle over to my wardrobe and begin to pick out my uniform for the day. As I finished doing my tie the events from last night again flickered through my mind.

Flashback

"Goodnight Toga" I shout before finally closing my door and relaxing against it's wooden frame. The movie night we had was exhausting and I was happy to be in my room once again. "Time for bed then" I recited to no one in particular as I began making my way to the drawers opposite my bed. I picked out some comfy pyjamas and made my way to the bathroom.

~About 5 minutes later (still flashback)~

As I opened my door a cool breeze blew past me. I looked across to my window to see it slightly opened. 'That's funny, I don't remember opening it' I thought as I made my way over to it. I reached up to the latch and closed it once again. Before turning around though a bad feeling flooded me. Something was wrong I just didn't know what.

 A small noise came from behind me. I was able to gain excellent hearing from missions with the LOV so I heard it quite clearly. I thought for a moment before figuring out what the noise belonged to. It was a footstep. Someone was in my room. 'Alright Deku, stay calm. You can't give them the advantage' I told myself as I began to try and relax. 'Keep your voice steady and ask who's there' I continued.

"I know your there" I said all while keeping my voice steady and remaining calm. "Who are you and why are you here?"

Silence was all I got in return.

"Answer the question" I began a little louder then before.

"Wow, don't remember you being so stubborn" They spoke back through the darkness behind me.

I was filled with fear as I recognised the voice 'No stay calm, don't let them know your scared' I began to calm down again and continued to speak.

"Why are you here?" I gulped before turning slowly around.

"Oh come on, can't even say my name?" A smile was adorable through his words.

I faced the darkness as I kept my calm manner. "I asked a question, I want an answer"

The sound of my bed was heard as said person obviously sat down on it. The bed made a slight creek as the springs adjusted to the sudden weight on the bed. "I wanted to check up on you three but seems I was too late. You all seem quite comfy here, with your new friends and your decorated rooms. Too bad, thought you guys would escape. Was going to break you out but seems there's no point, huh midoriya?"

"Don't call me that" I shouted as a small amount of anger slowly built up inside me. "What do you really want?"

"Always knew how to pick out lies didn't you? That was too easy though, how about I get you out of here, leave those two idiots and I can give you a proper good job, heard it's giving great money for success" They stated with a sickening tone.

"I'm not coming back and those two are my friends!" I shouted, the anger growing quicker.

"Calm down, don't want to alert anyone now do we?"

I let my hands fall against my hips as I release them from fists I had made subconsciously. 'They've got a point' I think to myself as I partially relax again.

"Now if you'll let me continue, I want to make a deal with you. Come back, leave your 'friends', and you can go to your normal routine again. Or you can stay, settle in some more and play your little hero games, and loose your 'friends'" They finished whilst emphasising the word friends continuing to mock the people I knew.

Apart from the anger, a small silver of fear made it's way into my brain as I rethink over what he said. 'and loose your friends' I say to myself. 'They wouldn't do that, would they?' I question as the small feeling of fear slightly grew.

"You've got till tomorrow lunch, and before you ask. We'll meet whilst your at the hero school for me to get your answer. Don't try to back out of giving me an answer, I have a little worker keeping an eye on you" Another small noise sounded behind them as they continued to end the conversation. "I'll see you later, Midoriya"

"It's. Deku!" I said through gritted teeth as the anger from earlier drowned out my fear.

"I'll call you Deku when your man enough to say my name" They finished as they disappeared from my room. Silence filled the room as my hands once again made their way into fists like before. Anger filled my body as the words from the conversation flooded my mind, ringing throughout my ears and causing my fists to grow white from pressure.

"God damn you" I griped my fists tighter and try to hold in my anger, as to not blow up and wake anyone around. I stared into the darkness where the voice was last heard and cursed at myself mentally.

"God damn you Tomura Shigaraki"

------

I hope you enjoyed this weeks chapter!

So new upload schedule! After some thoughts and recommendations from friends I have decided I'm going to start uploading every other Sunday. It's going to be the easiest for me to do that. I hope you'll stick around for future chapters and I'll see you next chapter!

For now, have a great rest of your day/night!

------