Chapter 16 - Updates

Chapter was supposed to be out yesterday but I forgot to post it-

~~~~~
I took a longer break then expected because I started back at school last week, so sorry about that 😅

But as I was on hold a few people added this to their reading list. I have chosen a winner for best reading list name. Winner: that_bi_disaster, I loved the name!

(Notifications are censored for privacy reasons

(Notifications are censored for privacy reasons. Should I do this each week 🤔)

Quick thing:
I may rename this book-

If I do, what should I rename it? I've been thinking of a couple names and these are my top two:

- A second chance -
or
- Villains to heroes -

I'm not sure which one to choose. Anyway onto this weeks chapter!

P.S this chapter is supposed to be more of a filler more then anything so no drama or cliffhangers this week, sorry.

Enjoy!

~~~~~

2 months. It had been 2 months since the trio of young villains were introduced to Class 1-A and in fact the whole of UA, teachers and all. They had settled in quite well for such a big change. They were now treated as equals to most of those in the class and stuck by each other quite well. They had quite a few friends and it was safe to say they were quite appreciated for some of the things they had done.

Deku and Toga had been able to work together and pull certain couples quite close together. They had even been able to get one of them together (after a lot of work). Dabi had helped some with musical interests and talents, he had even helped Jiro complete and perform a couple of her songs.

Along with the tolerated acts they had done, the class had helped the villains as well. Tokayami had taught Dabi about some good habits to do when he was bored and/or needed to get away from his villainous friends. Momo and Mina had taught Toga a new fashion style and introduced to her a band call BTS. And Uraraka and Iida had finally been able to get Deku to open up a little bit and become more social with some of his heroic classmates.

But despite feeling quite comfortable with their new arrangements they still had times they missed the league or was even still seen as not worthy or too villainous for UA and seemed to still be picked on for their past deeds. One most commonly seen picking on this subject was a blonde teen from Class 1-B. One that a certain purple headed student had a past with. A boy called Monoma.

He didn't seem to have let go of the fact that the trio had been villains before he had met them. Even after the constant bugging from the blonde though they still seemed to just ignore him and act as if he were just a voice. It bugged him but worked. He was soon caught harassing the group one break by a teacher and he had seemed to leave them alone since. It was quite funny how easy he was to get rid of. This was something the teens laughed about quite a lot when they were bored or had classmates around.

Now classes was another topic. The group were joining in on training quite a lot and they seemed to enjoy them. Despite the fact they were in training quite a lot, no-one knew about a certain greenette being quirkless. People still believed he had some secret quirk that he didn't use. Although this was a common thought throughout the whole of UA, one ash blonde teen knew the truth. He would've told someone but he never found the right time.

During educational classes the young group participated a lot more then they used to. Eraserhead had figured out that Toga was good at Foreign languages, Dabi seemed to be quite good at English and Deku seemed to be brilliant at Maths. This came in handy when threatening the class. He would point out that the teens would be doing better then some of the top heroes and it would speed up the class. It was a dirty trick but it worked.

Aizawa seemed to care for them more then anyone. This hit something in the teens and they began to think of a nickname for their teacher. See he treated them as if they were his children. He made sure they got up, ate and arrived at class on time. So the nickname Dadzawa came into play. It was a play on the words Aizawa and Dad. Aizawa was confused at first and would argue against the name but he ended up leaving it be. To the trio he was seen as the most trustworthy adult around, which was why he was the only one with a nickname (excluding the fact that Toga still called Nezu 'Tiny Bear').

Apart from the occasional glare from the students in classes below them. The three students had now settled in. They had all they wanted. A roof over their head, good food, friends everywhere and a parental figure to turn to.

They couldn't ask for much more to be frankly honest. Therefore they behaved, to a certain extent. They hosted movie nights with class 1-A to gain their trust. They handed in homework on time and did classwork to their best to gain teachers and heroes trust.

Nothing could go wrong now, could it?

~~~~~
I lied.

I couldn't help myself! I needed a juicy cliffhanger to end it on.

Anyway sorry about the shorter chapter. This chapter was around 857 words. Usually I aim for 1500 so quite a difference to my usual chapters. But there is a reason.

Like I said I took a little bit of a longer break then I thought I would. I started school last week and had forgotten to write and publish so- But I do need to point out something. Due to me starting school I need to change my upload schedule.

I'm not sure what I'm changing it to yet so I'll say next chapter instead.

On the other hand, 40 followers? I only hit 30 followers 2 chapters ago! Thank you guys!

Enjoy the rest of your day/night!

~~~~~