Chapter 10 - Training

Hello my little villains!

So first things first, sorry about the wait.

I had some stuff to deal with so had to do that first.

Anyway you didn't click to hear my life problems so here's chapter 10!

Enjoy!

No-one's POV
In the classroom of UA the room was silent. All except the lecture Mr Aizawa was giving. They had training next period and for once the new villain students would be participating in the lesson.

Many students thought it was absurd but nonetheless they were allowed. Mr Aizawa would be on the ready for any quirk problems and they were going to have pro hero Midnight on the side to knock out the villains if things get dangerous.

The minutes ticked by and the students became more tired and disinterested in the lesson. As the hero began to finish up his lecture the bell sounded throughout the school.

Deku's POV
As soon as the bell went Aizawa began telling us the rules of training and where to meet.

"I want no funny business from any of you. You are to change and meet me at ground beta. Is that clear?"

"Yes sir~" The class all responded.

As we walked out the classroom it felt awkward. As if someone was watching me walk out. I stayed close to Dabi and Toga and it helped calm my nerves. We walked out the door and followed the class down to the changing rooms. I was still stuck close by to Dabi as we entered the changing rooms but I still couldn't shake the feeling of being watched. It was bugging me. I could feel eyes glaring at the back at my head, but I couldn't tell where they were coming from.

We were told my Mr Aizawa to get changed at the back of the locker rooms. Walking to the back I saw two lockers which seemed to be ours. I mean no-one was stood anywhere near them so unless they're cursed I was pretty sure they were ours. We stood in front of the green tinted metal doors. Grabbing the cold handle I opened it up to see our training uniforms. They were a dark blue colour with white stripes going down across the chest, stomach and torso. It looked pretty cool if I'm being honest.

Most of the students had already finished and were heading to the training grounds.

"Hurry up slow coach, unless you want to get lost!" I whispered in a harsh tone to Dabi.

"Then go ask someone to stay behind and lead us there!" He whispered back trying to put his uniform on.

I rolled my eyes at Dabi but nevertheless I went to find someone to lead us there anyway. I don't want to be lost and the teachers thinking we were trying to escape. Looking around I tried to spot someone I could ask. See I was the main brains behind most of the LOV's UA missions but I actually have a crap memory when it comes to names. Surprising, huh? Can plan a full blown mission to attack the most secure school in the whole of Japan but can't remember names of simple everyday people I have had to gather information on. That's why I give people nicknames. Putting that aside I actually saw I boy I remembered from past missions so went over to him.

He to was still putting on his uniform but didn't seemed to be struggling as much as Dabi was. His hair was everywhere and he looked as if he hadn't slept in days. His bags were quite visible and from the way he was taking his time I guessed he would rather be at home right now. (Mood right there-) Despite that I still went up to him. I don't know why I remembered him, maybe it was the hair.