Chapter 14 - Aftermath

Edited because I forgot some bits : )

Hey there!

It's a new Sunday so here's a new chapter

: )

Enjoy!

~~~~~~

• Shinso's POV •
At the moment I was sat on the sofa on the villains dorm floor. I was still kind of hesitant to say anything. I didn't realise how much this lot had been through.

Dabi had gone explaining a small amount to why Deku had a panic attack earlier. I'm not gonna lie, it was harsh. He really had gone through hell and back.

"I'm making tea, you staying or?" Dabi asked snapping me from my thoughts.

"S-sure, only if your okay with it though" I said trying not to sound to pushy.

"Nah, it's ok! Your Izu's friend so your ours to! We'd love for you to stay!" Toga started, jumping up from where she had sat on the floor, and sporting a wide smile of her face.

(Wait, a quick thing, a couple chapters ago it was clear that Deku wanted to be called Deku not Midoriya. Now I've made it so only his close friends are allowed to call him other names. Just wanted to clear that up! 🙃)

"Thanks, do you know if he'll  come out to eat? Deku I mean" I asked glancing over to the door where the grenette was last seen.

"I don't know, probably. Let's just say if he dosen't I'll make him" Dabi continued, a smirk growing slightly on his face.

"Really Dabi?" Toga butted in, now in front of Dabi giving him that look your Mum does before you get told off.

"Your not my Mother Psyco, don't give me that glare" He stated, poking Toga's forhead causing her to stumble back a bit.

"Hey, that hurt Patches!"

I let out a slight giggle at the scene unfolding in front of me. Toga was now arguing with Dabi as they both went into the kitchen, leaving me in the living room alone.

It was surprisingly quite for 5.00 in the afternoon. A light coloured string of sunlight made it's way through the window illuminating most of the room. Shadows were cast on the wooden floor as the wind outside sounded against the frail glass. It was nice to say the least. Sitting with my head back listening to the sounds coming from outside.

It was, peaceful.

• Deku's POV •
Dabi had left quite a while ago. He had told me to sleep but I just couldn't. I kept seeing memories I didn't want to relive. See I had a bad past with homophobic people.

When I first joined the LOV I had run from home and Shigaraki had brought me in. I stayed for quite a couple years before Toga and Dabi joined. It must've been about 7 months after they joined that it happened, or when he happened. Shigaraki said we were getting new recruits. The next day he brought in two new villains. They looked a little older then Dabi.

There was a women named Airi Roy (who was also known as 'Deadly Wolf') and a man named Masahiro Medina (who was also known as 'Concealed'). They both looked kind of cool to be honest.

Airi had a quirk that gave her wolf like features, she also had wolf like scenes. Her parents thought of her quirk as useless so she was neglected and eventually kicked out. She had turned to a life of crime to get by before being picked up by Shigaraki like I had.

Now Masahiro was another story. He had a quirk that allowed his hearing senses to be enhanced and he was able to turn invisible (kind of like Hagakure's quirk but he can choose whether or not he's invisable). He hadn't had too bad of a life but still had a pretty big list of crimes. He had been recommended by another villain as a good addition to the group.

There was one problem with Masahiro. The thing was Masahiro was a strong homophobic and was proud and outgoing about it. He would sometimes 'slip up' and say something quite offensive to the lgbtq community. He would sometimes even reference to us and call us out.

On the other hand most of the LOV was in the lgbtq community. Shigaraki was gay so was Dabi and Me, Toga was Bisexual, Twice was Pansexual and Kurogiri was Asexual. We always just awkwardly laughed at the remarks he made but one day he pushed it a little far and we never saw him again.

We may me villains but we don't plan our crimes on peoples sexuality. Unlike Masahiro.

(Writing the rest of the chapter at 6.53pm on Saturday because you forgot you hadn't finished it off and now have only one day to re-read and edit it. No but in all seriousness I actually forgot to finish this chapter off sooo, hehe. Anyway you may continue now that I have finished it 😁)

I leant against my door facing the windows opposite me. A smile grew across my face as I heard Dabi and Toga fighting once again through the door.

"They never change, huh" I muttered to no one in particular.

Light footsteps sounded on the other side of the door. Turning around and getting up I faced the door reading myself to see someone. A knock was heard and a voice began talking through the wood.

"Hey, can I come in?" It spoke muffled by the thick wood in front of it.

"Yeah sure" I replied. The door slowly creaked open and a familiar tuff of purple hair was seen in the doorway.

"Hey Shinso" I said as I turned to sit on the bed.

"Hey, are you feeling any better?" He asked as he began walking into the room.

"I'm fine now, yeah. What did you need?" I asked facing the floor as to not make eye contact.

"Oh, I was just wondering. Who was it? That triggered it I mean" He started.

"I *sigh* I don't think you should know" I began as I tried to think of a new and better way to tell him.

"Why?"

"Because it has something to do with Kaminari" I stated now picking up my gaze to meet Shinso's worried look. I knew exactly what thought was running through his head.

'Why would it concern him?'

~~~~

Erm, hi?

I'm not sure if I really like that ending or not but-

Props to Google for giving me a random name generator for the two villains. I couldn't think of two names for the life of me.

Anyway, changing topics.

I hit two achievements in one day.
This book hit 8k reads and I hit 30 followers!

Small milestone but still a milestone!

Thank you to those who keep adding this to their reading lists, I seriously hope you guys like any future chapters to come! : )

I'm going to go annoy my friends now.

Byeee!
~~~~~