MR. SLEEP

"A world with out her in it was a world that he refused to live in

"A world with out her in it was a world that he refused to live in."

• • •

Hayley was utterly exhausted. Not only were her pregnancy hormones acting up worse than usual but with all the drama happening she felt like her head was going to explode.

After the revelation of Gabriel trying to kill himself and then putting himself into a magic coma. They quickly found out that Papa Tundè, an old enemy of Klaus, came back to kill Davina Claire so that the French quarter witches could complete the harvest. Only for everyone to find out that Gabriel had a protection spell on the little witch. So three witches were brought back from the dead instead of four, none from the original harvest though which scared them all.

The Mikaelsons grew more paranoid by the day and they all just wanted Gabriel back. He was the anchor of the family and the strongest competitor. The only one that could stand alone against these witches for the sake of his family.

Elijah, Klaus, and Rebekah grow further apart by the day. Elijah taking over the role that Gabriel had as the oldest and the leader and in return Klaus and Rebekah began to despise him for it. Feeling like he was trying to replace their brother. But Elijah was just trying to keep his family afloat.

Not only that, but Hayley had found her biological family's roots. The crescent pack of New Orleans. Celeste, once one of Elijahs lovers had cursed them, in the end Hayley desperately trying to bring her family back steals the remains of Celeste, ultimately upsetting Elijah.

She nervously awaits to meet her family at the plantation with Rebekah at her side. Who was unaware of the whole ordeal before she came.

"Andrea? Andrea Labonair?" A tall man with a scruffy beard questions the pregnant brunette.

"That's me." Hayley greets with a meek smile. "Who are you?" She skeptically questions with a raised brow.

Scratching the back of his neck nervously he speaks. "I'm Jackson, Jackson Kenner."

After they talk for a while she really starts enjoying his company, he was kind and sweet. Her mind drifted towards Gabriel who had been asleep for months now and she didn't know if he would ever wake up in her life time. Which brought down her mood drastically.

"If you're supposed royalty, I mean where's the throne?" Hayley asks confused and a bit sarcastic.

"When we were cursed by Marcel that all came to an end. We all had our roles to play." He says with a small longing smile.

"And what was yours? Besides the alpha." She asks curiously.

"Your husband." He says stunning her into silence. "We were engaged to be married as soon as we were born until all this curse crap happened. But thanks to you we're finally gonna be free." He says in glee after the mood turned somber for a moment