twenty

"we have to find her

"we have to find her. they have until tomorrow before they both die." jisoo spoke, her hands clutched together much like the others as they all sat together in yeonjun's living room, staring down at the ground.

"but how? we literally have no way of getting in contact with her." beomgyu voiced, throwing his back against the back of the couch.

suddenly there was a loud groan from upstairs, causing the seven others to rush upstairs without a second thought.

when they arrived upstairs they were met with yeonjun putting on his shoes.

his hair was uncomfortably matted to his head, the sweat covering him in layers glistened off his body as little light shined through his bedroom curtains.

"where are you going?" soobin panicked, trying to approach yeonjun only for him to hold his hand out, shaking his head to prevent any of them to come closer.

they watched with saddened eyes as he walked down the stairs, jolting in pain as his legs shook.

soon enough he reached the front door, grabbing his car keys and walking out the door before any of the others could protest.

"don't follow me." yeonjun sighed before getting in his car, watching the others standing at the door, dumbfounded.

they did as told, watching as he got inside his car before driving off to an unknown destination.

"i hope to god she told him where she is."

𝘁𝗶𝗺𝗲 𝘀𝗸𝗶𝗽 ; 𝗹𝗮𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗵𝗲𝗲𝗷𝗶𝗻

there was a knock on the door and without hesitation, minsoo ran to the door, opening it quickly.

"upstairs, the last door on the left. you need to hurry, she's close." with a painful nod, yeonjun began his way to the stairs.

but before he could even make it halfway up, his eyes began to darken with sorrowful tears as the pain struck him harder than ever before.

and in that second, he felt his body shut down completely.

the end.

quite a sad ending if you ask me.
they should have just got together like they were supposed to.

hm, what a shame.

i hope this is a lesson some people. don't be too stubborn. it might hurt you </3

jk.

i don't think anyone actually fell for that.

but see you guys in the next chapter.