fifty

it wasn't hard to tell when yeonjun arrived, as as soon as he walked inside the building you could hear his loud voice singing "angel" in different keys

"angel!" he finished off happily, standing in the doorway with his arms out.

with a happy sigh, heejin walked towards the taller boy and ducked under his hands into the hug.

"alright love birds, get out," sooyoung said and yeonjun was happy to pull his soulmate out of the room.

while walking out of the building, yeonjun happily chatted about his day while heejin attentively listened to him.

"so where are we going?" heejin asked, buckling into her seat.

"well, where do you think we're going?"

"cafe?"

"ah," he said simply, pulling out of the parking lot and onto the road.

"so is that where you chose?"

"nope. i didn't know where we were going until you said cafe."

𝘁𝗶𝗺𝗲 𝘀𝗸𝗶𝗽 ; 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗰𝗮𝗳𝗲

"we've been here for three minutes already and all you've done is stare at me." heejin laughed, looking up at yeonjun.

"okay and?" he asked, closing his eyes and softly setting his head down on her own.

heejin smiled fondly and looked back down at her phone, scrolling with her right hand since yeonjun held onto her left and propped her feet up on the other side of the booth.

"are you just going to lay on me the entire time we're here?" heejin asked, habitually rubbing his fingers softly.

"well we're both here to rest so i think yes." he smiled, his eyes still closed in a relaxed state.

a few minutes had already passed and they both stayed in the same positions, both taking in the calming nature of one another and letting their bodies heal slowly.

"oh, wait. jiyeon told me that i needed to record with-" he stopped, sitting up and reaching into his backpack to pull out a camera.

"what are we filming?" heejin asked, looking at the now turned on camera.

"she said that since this whole soulmate and concert things are new to us that it'd be good to document everything."

"oh, well hi." she waved to the camera.

"ah, cute~" yeonjun gushed.

10 chapters left 😳

10 chapters left 😳