sixty

— 𝙩𝙬𝙤 𝙮𝙚𝙖𝙧𝙨 𝙡𝙖𝙩𝙚𝙧

𝙩𝙬𝙤 𝙮𝙚𝙖𝙧𝙨 𝙡𝙖𝙩𝙚𝙧

"yeonjun, you dumbass- come here!" heejin yelled one frustration.

"i'm coming, i'm coming, i'm com-" suddenly yeonjun's voice had been cut off followed by the sound of something thumping.

heejin quickly rushed out of their shared bedroom and over to the stairs to see yeonjun had fallen face-first halfway up the stairs.

"oh my god, are you okay?" she asked, trying to hold back laughter.

"yeah, yeah, i'm fine. come on!" he said excitedly, standing back up and pulling her into their room.

downstairs sat the same seven friends the two had throughout their high school and college experiences.

"they're the same heejin and yeonjun that are graduating college today, right?" beomgyu asked, pointing towards the stairs where yeonjun fell.

jiyeon chuckled but nodded, "leave them alone, they're excited."

the group goes quiet for a second before taehyun speaks up once again.

"you guys wanna know something i read about yesterday?"

"what about?" sooyoung asks.

"soulmates," the others nodded and he took it as a cue to continue, "apparently you and your soulmate are usually close to each other before becoming connected. like spiritually, i guess. i mean, it makes sense since all of us were so close with one another even before finding out we were connected."

jisoo puts herself into the conversation, "oh, i think i read something about that before too! from what i read, apparently, your soulmate is more likely to be connected to you if you have a mutual feeling of love or something to each other."

they agreed that this had been true, for their friend group at least.

the room fell quiet once again as the seven of them sat patiently waiting for the soulmates to finish getting ready so they could leave.

while waiting, the three youngest found themselves playing video games on the tv and their phones while the older four chatted with one another.

in the span of two years the loving and adorable baby of the group, huening kai had still yet to meet his own soulmate.

although the others teased him about it, they knew he had no control over when he met his soon-to-be love of his love and always told him to never worry over it.

each pairing within the group had formed stronger bonds with each other and had even gotten stronger bonds outside of their soulmates.

the four siblings, for example, jiyeon-yeonjun-sooyoung-kai, were all closer than ever before somehow.

the four managed to go on spontaneous short trips together and more idiotic things that made their other friends laugh fondly with them.

now, yeonjun and heejin?

they were lucky enough to finally find love and peace inside of one another in time.

they spent a lot of time together after the concert and learned more and more about one another throughout their two years of a relationship.

speaking of the said concert- what happened with 'fans' and heejin's mother?

well, heejin had obviously received more than enough money for her mother's surgery and it had gone through successfully.

sadly she was still of old age and a little less than a year ago had passed away in her sleep.

although heejin had been very sad during that time, she had her best friends surrounding her and helped cheer her up.

now, fans.

after that day the two groups had begun gaining a lot of attention from the public outside of their schooling peers.

the overwhelming amount of support had given them the confidence to even produce their own albums together.

unlike other groups, both groups had contributed to their three-album trilogy. but it was something new and cool to people and helped them gain even more attention.

now, they were both quite popular groups gaining fans from all over the world and they couldn't be happier.

"we're ready!" the couple suddenly announced, rushing down the stairs as they both held down their hats tightly.

"another chapter of life, completed."

━━ • 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗘𝗡𝗗 • ━━

━━ • 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗘𝗡𝗗 • ━━

and it's over...

this book was like super fun to write and it's actually the first long story that i've completed.

but thank you to whoever is reading this! i hope that you liked it  ٩(◕‿◕)۶

follow me for more future works and stuff. if you need me, i'll probably be over at simplydreamies ! have a good day or night! <3

well, bye now!! hope you enjoyed :)

inevitable ;
taehada