twenty two

the two went in and out of sleep throughout the day, never seeing each other awake until late at night

the two went in and out of sleep throughout the day, never seeing each other awake until late at night. when heejin felt the movement of yeonjun's arm under her body, she groggily sat up to get more comfortable.

with a painful groan, she sat up and stretched her arms outward, grunting as she heard the snap that made yeonjun quickly join her in sitting up when he felt the sudden pain in his arm.

both of them let out groans of pain, rubbing their heads.

"be careful." heejin said in a hoarse voice, rubbing her head at the sudden dizziness.

"you're the one that practically snapped your arm in half." yeonjun complained, his voice deeper than usual.

before they could begin bickering, minsoo walked inside.

"good, you're both awake." she smiled.

"what time is it?" heejin asked, realizing the sun was already down as darkness coated the night sky.

"about eleven." the two sitting on the bed perked at the unexpected timing.

minsoo giggled at the matching reactions before closing in on the side of the bed and reaching towards the two to feel their heads.

"you two are still burning up. here," she sighed, placing a rag in both of their hands for them to dab their sweat away.

the two thankfully took them, their bodies filling with relief at the sudden coolness emitting from the rag.

"yeonjun, you should stay a bit longer if you'd like. i've ordered pizza that should be arriving soon." minsoo suggested.

he only shook his head no, carefully placing removing his legs from the bed and standing up.

"i should be going." he denied, taking a step towards the door.

instinctively, heejin stretched out her arm, clasping onto his wrist and holding him from taking another step.

the sudden contact made both of their breaths hitched while minsoo watched with a smirk on her face, watching as the two looked at each other, clearly confused as to who was to say the next thing.

"uh..."heejin started, letting go of his wrist as she felt her body temperature begin rising. "sorry."

with an awkward goodbye, he turned around, walking out and downstairs to his car before leaving for home.