thirty one

"heejin!" the group yelled, the seven bodies immediately launching themselves through the front door to the girl sitting peacefully on the couch

i told you not to tell them yet.

they pestered it out of me.

how?

beomgyu said, "hey, yeonjun."

...

heejin looked over to her soulmate to see his apologetic expression.

"hey guys, you're kind of like crushing her." he suddenly spoke, causing the others to let go once they realized they were putting both of them in pain.

"sorry," they each mumbled, stepping back and finding somewhere to sit.

"you guys act like you live here." she laughed softly, looking around to see everyone making themselves at home.

"i think we do," sooyoung said, walking back into the living room with a bag of chips in her hands.

" hey, wait-" heejin stood up quickly, only to fall back onto the couch next to yeonjun with a dizzy head.

"low-iron ass bitch." jiyeon laughed, causing heejin to send her a glare.

"did my vision just go black?" yeonjun asked, rubbing his eyes.

heejin turned towards him with a remorseful smile.

"pills, madam." jisoo offered, grabbing the medicine from the table sitting next to them and tossing them over to heejin.

she took them thankfully, standing up slowly and walking into the kitchen.

"we should go do something together." taehyun suggested when heejin walked back in the room.

"like what?" she asked, taking a seat on the arm of the couch.

"why don't we go like watch a movie together," beomgyu said, afterward yawning.

"you sure you'll stay awake?" jisoo laughed playfully.

"i'll be fine," he called out, letting his head fall back as his eyes closed.

the others looked at him in disbelief but laughed afterward.

"sure but it's only four. we should do something else afterward." soobin said, taking leadership in their plans as he scrolled through the movies playing in cinemas around them.

"how about ice cream? and then to the park?" they all agreed, liking the ideas flowing.

"heejin, can i borrow a jacket?"

"me too?"

"me three."

"me four-"

"jisoo, beomgyu is literally holding his jacket out for you."

heejin sighed, watching as the other three girls grabbed hoodies she had left out on the coat hanger beside the door.

"hey, isn't this yeonjun's hoodie?"