Chapter 4

THINGS TO KNOW
-
Y/N - Your name
BFF/N - Best friends name
-
Y/N's Phone

"Hello?" "Hey it's Duke! Sorry I didn't call you or text you using my phone number earlier I was busy

"Hello?"
"Hey it's Duke! Sorry I didn't call you or text you using my phone number earlier I was busy."
"Oh hi! And it's okay, I was looking at photographers near me so I can take my senior pictures soon."
"You're graduating soon?"
"Yeah! Class of 2020 right here!" You say while letting out a giggle.
"If you want I can take your senior pictures I'll be going to California in a few days."
"Really? Are you sure, I don't want to bother you or anything especially since we're barely getting to know eachother."
"It's fine! Plus I just wanted to visit it's not like I'll be busy, I'm probably just going to go have a small break from social media while I'm in California."
"Ah okay! If you want you can stay at my apartment, I live with my best friend and we have a guest room since we share our room."
"I thought you were 17 and barely graduating? How do you have an apartment already?"
"My best friend is 18 already so instead of waiting for us to graduate and move in last minute we decided to move in a few months early."
"Oh that sounds nice! Honestly I'm probably going to stay in a hotel so I don't make you feel uncomfortable."
"No it's fine trust me! I'll stay in my room so it seems like you're staying alone with a stranger in the house which is my best friend."
"Ahaha Okay! Thank you so much ☺️ I guess we'll have some time to get to know each other more before I go to California!"
"Sounds like a plan! Is there any places you suggest for the photoshoot?"
"There's this one place I like to go, it's pretty unknown honestly."
"What's it called or where is it?"
"It's called Disneyland."
"I love Disney! I can buy us some tickets for whatever week you're coming."
"Oh, I have a season pass you don't have to worry about it!"
"Oh okay! Is there any other places or are you only going to be able to do a photoshoot in one place?"
"I'll let you choose another place, I don't know any other places but I know waterfalls would look best for senior pictures."
"Okay! I'll try and find where there's a waterfall near where I live. Are we doing the photoshoot in one day?"
"Your choice love, I'll be willing to do whatever you want."

Duke says without even realizing what he just had said as Y/N started to blush.

"I don't want you to have a hard time with the photoshoot so I'll be fine with one day, we can go to the waterfall first and the Disney! That sounds so much fun!"
"I'm looking forward to it! Would you want your best friend to be in it?"
"WAIT I CAN DO THAT??"
"Sure, I know if I were to take senior pictures I would want to take them with my best friend."
"Duke, you're the best thank you so much I really appreciate it."
"Of course! So how was your day Y/N?"
"Kinda disappointing, This Tiktoker/Youtuber talked to me for a few days not knowing it was him but I mean I guess we became friends but he's lame I thought he'd be more exciting, What about you?"

Y/N says as duke sits there like '👁👄👁'

"Oh."
"I'm kidding I would never say that about you, It's been pretty nice talking to you without being undercover it's one of the best things that has happened to me in a while."
"That was mean Y/N. I don't care if you were joking or not but I don't think I can become friends with someone who's disrespectful towards others."

Hearing those words broke Y/N's heart. 'I don't think I can become friends with someone who's disrespectful'. Even though she was clearly joking, she never thought this would happen. Right now she didn't of duke as a tiktoker or a youtuber. She saw him as a new friend. Duke made her happy during that phone call but who knew a joke could've ended it all. Y/N quickly hangs up before even thinking of something to say. As soon as she hung up, she receives a text.

 As soon as she hung up, she receives a text

Duke and Y/N talked for hours getting to know eachother, what they did throughout the day until    Y/N had fallen asleep

Duke and Y/N talked for hours getting to know eachother, what they did throughout the day until Y/N had fallen asleep.