Chapter 8

THINGS TO KNOW
Y/N- Your name
BFF/N- Best friends name
Bold- Y/N
Italic- BFF/N
Normal- Duke
-
"Would you like to go on a date tomorrow..?"

"Wait are you serious?"

"Yeah.. I understand if you say no though."

"But you like BFF/N.."

"BFF/N said we should prank you because she told me you liked me.. I honestly had forgotten you liked me from the texts but I thought she knew I liked you because I had a feeling I was being obvious about it but I guess not."

"Oh.. honestly I don't think we should go on a date tomorrow.."

"Oh okay, I'm sorry Y/N."

"We should go on a date later today even though it's night time now."

"Oh my god I really thought you rejected me."

"I would never do that to you."

"Anywaysssss Can we go on a few more rides until you guys go on your little date?"

"Yessss!"

-

Duke, Y/N and BFF/N had gone on multiple rides until it was almost 11 pm. They had finally arrived to Y/N's apartment. BFF/N goes to her room, Y/N and Duke go to the guest room to watch a movie as their so called 'date'.

"What movie do you want to watch?"

"Hm, well I would say Charlie and the Chocolate Factory but I don't know if you would get bored.."

"I could never get bored of CATCF in my entire life."

"Let's watch it then!"

-
~ After Y/N and Duke finish watching CATCF ~

"Ugh Stupid Mike Teeve always a mumbled, I never liked him."

"You can't even hear what he says!!"

Duke looks at Y/N as she's listening to Duke as they both start staring at eachother. They both slowly start to lean in until...

-
-
-
Short chapter today :) Sorry!