Chapter 6

THINGS TO KNOW
Y/N- Your name
BFF/N- Best Friends Name
Just in case you get confused to the dialogue:
Bold- Y/N
Italic- BFF/N
'Normal'- Duke
-
It's been two hours since Y/N , BFF/N, And Duke have met. They're almost done with the first half of the photoshoot but something feels weird. Both Duke and Y/N would stare at eachother between 'breaks' causing BFF/N to feel a little uncomfortable.

"Hey Y/N can you actually focus?? I thought we were here for a photoshoot not to catch feelings."

"I am focused what do you mean?"

"You're obviously distracted by Duke. If he would be a distraction towards the photoshoot you could've hired someone else."

"Why are you being so mean.. He's not distracting me I'm just awkward when people take pictures of me."

"Whatever."

"Um BFF/N and Y/N can you guys move to the side it would look perfect like that."

"Sure!" Y/N says while moving to the side.
-
The photoshoot continues for another 30 minutes until it's time to go to Disneyland.

(This can be an example of some of the pictures duke took) -"You guys can go change now, I wouldn't want you guys to get sick since your clothes are wet

-
"You guys can go change now, I wouldn't want you guys to get sick since your clothes are wet."

"Thank you Dukeee! Hey BFF/N I GET TO CHANGE FIRST!"

"NO YOU'RE NOT!!" BFF/N says as she runs to the nearest bathroom leaving Y/N behind meaning she'll have to wait until BFF/N finished. Y/N goes back to where Duke is and sits on the bench waiting for BFF/N to change.

"It's getting cold now."

"Yeah, there's a little breeze now." Duke says as he turns around noticing you shriveling a little. You watch him get up thinking he probably got bored and wanted to go explore until you felt warmth around your shoulders.

"I brought some towels just I case you would forget some and even if you do have some you're not using them."

"Oh, thank you so much Duke. It was getting cold but this makes me feel better!"

"Of course, I would hate to se you get sick because you weren't using a towel."

"You're the sweetest, I still wonder why you're still single."

"I feel free being single. I get to focus on social media and my photography business, I don't think I'll be dating anyone anytime soon. Maybe in a few years but I actually enjoy being Single."

Now that made Y/N feel sad. As the day went by she realized she was developing feelings towards Duke. She didn't mean to ask about how is he still single, it just happened out of no where. But hearing your crush say they don't want to date anyone because they feel better being single hurts. As long as Duke is Y/N's friend she'll be happy.

"Makes sense. You wouldn't want to be bothered.."

"it's not like that I just feel like if I were to date someone it wouldn't last because girls love attention and I wouldn't be able to give them the attention they want."

"I mean not all girls want attention but I understand."

"Y/N it's your turn to go change!"

"I'll be back!" Y/N says and she goes to the bathroom to change into her other outfit.

"Hey BFF/N, um Y/N acted stranger after I told her I didn't want to date anyone right now."

"She probably like you idiot it's pretty obvious."

"She does?? How do you know that?"

"She does that weird thing called, Staring at you like almost the whole time you've been here."

"Is it obvious that I like her though..?"

"Woah wait you like Y/N?"

"Damn I'm guessing it wasn't obvious at all."

"No wonder why you would stare back. Wait we should we prank Y/N?"

"How would we prank her?"

"We act like we like each other until she notices and says something about it?"

"I guess we can do that, But what if she gets hurt? I don't want her to think I don't like her.."

"Well you tell her after the photoshoot, Maybe in a rude or something?"

"I was thinking I could ask her out while we're in a ride together unless that's too cheesy."

BFF/N was about to say something right when Y/N yells at them.

"GUYS I FINISHED!!!" Y/N says as she runs towards them.

"Should we go to Disney now? If you want we can take one of our cars and park it outside a hotel and take the other one."

"Let's do that! I'm excited!"

"Duke can I sit next to you on the rides?"

"Sure, I would love that."

"Can.. we go to Disney now.?"

"let's go." Duke says as BFF/N and Y/N go to their separate cars. The car ride was mostly silent until Y/N decided to bring up the question she's had for a while.

"Why did you ask Duke to sit next to you on the rides..?"