Chapter 17

THINGS TO KNOW
Y/N- Your name
Bold- Y/N
Normal- Duke
-Language, for the ones who get triggered 🥺-

Duke had fallen asleep before me. I was thinking about the hate comment on my live that it made me curious about what other comments I have gotten within a few hours. I know duke told me to not look at TikTok but I can't handle myself I need to know what people are saying.

I grab my phone and go on TikTok. I switch my notifications to only comments and I see a ton of recent ones.

Gross why would he collab with you

Ignore the hate! You're pretty! ✨

You look like an Oompa Loompa wtf 👹

I wish I were heather but make heather Y/N 🥺

She got cake though

LMAOO WHY DOES SHE LOOK LIKE THAT

Back off he's mine ugly whore.

I'D KILL TO LOOK LIKE YOU

I hope you die.

You wouldn't be collabing with him if it weren't for your followers tagging him in your wack ass edits.

Go to hell.

I bet you smell like 🐟 Poor duke 💔

Chile... anyways... When is willy coming home we don't want to see you in any of his tiktoks anymore

OMG CUTE I SHIP

even though there was a few positive comments the hate managed to get to me. I started bawling my eyes out knowing people hate me. I stopped reading the comments and went through my following and noticed that most of the accounts I had followed back changed from friends to following. I tried to calm down until Duke had woken up.

"Babe, you read the comments didn't you?" Duke said as he sighed. You nodded and felt a warm pair of arms around you.

"I told you, It hurt me so much when I started getting hate but I got used to it. Some of them still get to me but it made me stronger, I didn't want you to read the comments because I knew you were going to cry but I mean you would end up reading some anyways. I'm sorry this is happening, I'll tweet something out." Duke starts to rub your back trying to calm you down so you place your head on his chest and finally calm down. You watch as duke begins to tweet out something.

"Can we just go to sleep?"

"Of course, We can go boating tomorrow."

"Ooo that sounds fun I'm excited now!" You kissed his cheek causing Duke to smile as you guys slowly fell asleep.

-
Hi I realized I had this saved since August 9th I'm so sorry I haven't updated school is stressful, I'll see if I can write more soon :)