Chapter 10

THINGS TO KNOW
Y/N- Your name
BFF/N- Best friends name
Bold- Y/N
Italic- BFF/N
Normal- Duke
-
You get caught off by a kiss. You've never really kissed anyone besides a peck but that was in middle school so this was different. You slowly kiss back and Duke wraps your arms around your waist. This is really happening huh? Duke continues kissing you and you begin to start playing with his hair. You may seem like you're alright and 100% calm but in reality you're freaking out.

"Sorry.. I just didn't want to miss the opportunity to kiss you.."

"Well.. you can always kiss me whenever you want.."

"Are you sure about that?"

"Yes.. I liked it a lot Duke."

"So you wouldn't mind if I kissed you again?" Duke says as you shook your head no. He kisses you again but this time while kissing you he picks you up while holding you as he gets out the pool. He sits on the edge of the pool and places you on his lap. You guys slowly begin to make out until you suddenly feel all wet again.

"Idiots it's 12 AM and you're out here making out next to a pool."

"So you pushed us in the pool for what?"

"So you can stop kissing and go to bed"

"You're mean BFF/N that's why you're single."

"You're still single too so be quiet."

"Y/N would you like to be my girlfriend?"

"Yess I would love that!"

"Oh whatever just go to bed I can't go to sleep."

"But we-"

"Go to sleep."

You and Duke both dry off and enter the house.

You do have extra clothes right?

"Yeah I have plenty, do you want to wear one of my hoodies to bed?"

"Wait can I?"

"Of course it'll look cute on you."

"Thank you!!"

You get to choose which hoodie you want to wear and you find his OCTOBER hoodie and decide to wear that one. You go to the bathroom and change into some shorts and the hoodie. You go back to the room and sees the Duke is shirtless.

"O-Oh oops I didn't mean to see this." You say and you cover your eyes knowing damn well you want to take a peak.

"Oh it's okay, I don't mind I usually sleep shirtless if that's fine with you."

"It doesn't bother me so it's okay.." You slowly uncover your eyes and admire how HOT Duke looks like shirtless. Little did you know Duke noticed you were staring.

"You're checking me out huh?"

"N-No I'm not you're weird."

"Hmm sure. Let's just go to bed" Duke says as he pats the bed.

You both go to bed but as time goes by you slowly scoot closer and closer to duke without being suspicious.

"I can hear you move yknow, If you want we can cuddle I don't mind."

You smile and get really close just to cuddle. You both slowly fall asleep feeling safe.

- Next Day -

You wake up to an empty bed thinking Duke had to go out and do some work so you go downstairs. You head to the kitchen to make some breakfast until you see that Duke had cooked you some breakfast already.

"You did this by yourself?"

"Yeah, I woke up a little early and saw that you were still asleep which was adorable, but I decided to make you some waffles, I really hope you like them."

"I'll love them Duke, Thank you." You say as you give him a kiss on the cheek.

You begin to eat your waffles until you realized that you had forgotten your phone.

"I'll be back I forgot my phone."

You head upstairs and grab your phone by the time you come back you notice something.

BFF/N and Duke were kissing.