Chapter 13

THINGS TO KNOW
Y/N- Your name
BFF/N- Best friends name
Bold- Y/N
Italic- BFF/N
Underline/Italic- Duke's mom
Normal- Duke
-
"Hi! You must be Y/N!"

'Yes! You must be dukes mom! You're very beautiful ma'am!"

"Well thank you sweetheart! I'm so glad I can finally get to meet you! Duke talks about you all the time! Even way before you guys met!"

You started to blush thinking about how Duke talked about you before you guys even met. That's crazy, Your Idol had talked about you before you became friends and now you're dating.. this has to be a dream.

"Oh really?" You say as you turn to look at Duke as he stands there slightly blushing.

"He would always say how he was so excited to meet you how he would find a way to ask you out, maybe take you out on some dates and that you're the girl of his dreams!"

"That's so cute! Babe why didn't you tell me this before?" You didn't even realized you called Duke babe for the first time.

(Sorry if I already wrote that before I can't remember)

"Well I mean I did tell you I talked about you all the time so that counts"

"But you said in the family gc not before we met!"

"Oh right.." you giggled a little and looked back at his mom.

"Tell me everything about duke! He's too shy to tell me stories! I would love to listen to them for hours!"

"Of course sweetie! Come here let's go take a seat and I can tell you all the embarrassing stories and pictures about Duke."

"Mom please don't..."

"Nooo don't listen to duke!"

"Sorry Duke, I'm still going to tell her all the embarrassing stories."

"YAY! You're the best!"

-

A few hours went by and you basically got to know Duke way more since he was too shy to tell you some stories about himself.

His mom had gone to sleep since it was already 9 PM. You head to the kitchen to see Duke on his phone while eating cereal so you decide to sit next to him.

"Give me someee." You day as you open your mouth to see if Duke would feed you some cereal.

"Ew no it's my cereal!"

"You're greedy hm, EW DUKE THERE'S A SPIDER RIGHT NEXT TO YOU!!! KILL IT!!!" You yell as you watch Duke get up quickly while screaming. This was your chance you steal his bowl of cereal. You grab his cereal and quickly walk away and sit on a chair and start eating it, You honestly weren't hungry you just found it funny if you ate his cereal.

"HEY! Y/N! THAT'S MY CEREAL!!"

"Fineee here you can take it back!"

"Thank you." Duke says as he grabs his bowl of cereal back and as he was about to take a bite of his cereal he notices that you ate the rest.

"Fatass."

"It was delicious!"

"You owe me next time."

"Fineee I'll take you somewhere to eat tomorrow when you show me around!"

"Deal, Let's go to bed though."

"Yesss I'm tired already."

"You're always tired, But lets gooo, Last one to my room is a rotten egg!" Duke says and he begins to run without you.

"HEY THAT'S NOT FAIR!"

You start to chase him and as you catch up you decided to trip him and continue running and you arrive to his room and sit on his bed.

"You're a cheater."

"I would never cheat! You were running too slow so you bumped into my foot! It's not my fault."

"Yeah yeah whatever let's go to sleep." Duke says as he removes his shirt to go to sleep. This gets you all the time, You Stare at his fit body and totally forget that he can see you staring. You try and look away and lay down in his bed until he stands right in front of you.

"You stare too much, You like checking me out huh,"

"No shut up anyways goodnight dukeee."

Duke lays down right next to you and wraps his arms around you. This made you feel so safe knowing Duke is actually yours. You keep thinking about your relationship with duke and how grateful your are about it which slowly makes you fall asleep.
-
-
~Next day~

You slowly wake up and notice that Duke was still asleep. Duke usually wakes up an hour or a few minutes before you do this is something new. You decided to grab his phone and use the Face ID as he's asleep. You started to play subway surfers on his phone but you quickly got bored of that so you decided to spam his phone with pictures. As you're spamming pictures you didn't realize that duke had woken up and was fully awake by now.

"You've taken like 100 pictures." Hearing that made you jump since you had no clue Duke was awake.

"They're beautiful though!"

"Eh."

"So you're saying I'm not beautiful?" You say with a pout.

"well I mean yeah they're beautiful but I can take pictures of you and it'll make you seem like an angel."

"Stoppp you always find a way to make me blush very early in the morning!"

"I mean I can easily just lie and say you're very ugly."

You sit there, this time you're the one looking like '👁👄👁'.

"Well.. I mean.. don't call me ugly :( It'll make me sad and I don't like that."

"I would never call you ugly not even if it was a dare because I know the truth and the truth is that you're very beautiful."

"Aww you're the sweetest!"

"Hey, I haven't made any tiktoks for today do you want to be in any of them?"

"Really?? Of course I want to be in at least one of them!"

"Go get ready so we can film."