简单

𝐢𝐭'𝐬 𝐬𝐨 𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐲

«—»» 🌙 ««—»

𝖈𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝖔𝖓𝖊

"Seungmin sit down sweetie, we have to tell you something."

Mr. Kim said, smiling sweetly at his eldest. Seungmin raised his eyebrows, replying with a quiet 'okay..' before sitting in the seat next to his parents.

"So you that our family owns a company, right?"

He already didn't like the way this was going. His parents were smiling at him, which first of all, creeped him out. Not only that but his parents never want to talk to about their company.

They always said, 'You're too young to know about business' And now that they bring it up suddenly out of no where, gives Seungmin some bad vibes.

Seungmin only nodded in response.

"Well.. we had arranged you into a marriage with the Hwang's son. So... congrats! You're getting married!"

Seungmin stayed quiet, looking at his parents in shock.

"You're joking right?" Seungmin groaned as he watched his parents shake their heads. "You put me in an arranged marriage?! I'm only a junior in highschool-"

"Which is why we set you up with the Hwang's son. It's for the business honey and that was the only way to make both of our companies stronger. And plus Hwang Hyunjin is your age AND goes to your school." Mrs. Kim exclaimed the last part, clapping happily.

Hearing the familiar name, he mind immediately went 'NO'

'HWANG HYUNJIN?! AS IN THE POPULAR BOY? AS IN THE PLAYER? AS IN THE HANDSOME TALL GOOD LOOKING MEAN ASS BITCH HOE ASS PLAYER TREE LOOKING STUMP ASS DUDE' Seungmin exclaimed in his thoughts, eye wide open as he put his face into the palms of his hands.

"Mom, Dad please no. Not him. Do someone else I don't-" "Son you know that we can't say no. The wedding is already scheduled for August 1st, which is in" Mr. Kim looked at his calendar "five months. You're moving in with him next week."

'I know he did not just say moving in- oh my god. He said moving in...' Seungmin sighed to himself, looking down at the floor.

He couldn't even look into at his parents face, he was just so... pissed off.

He wanted to save marriage until he was at least finished with college, he wanted to find the right one. But of course life just pulls some kind of plot twist out of no where. All of his plans for his future, ruined.

"Seungmin, we are doing this because you know you have to take over the company soon."

'You said when I'm twenty eight, thats in like a decade'

"And you know that you can't run the company alone. I know you had dreams and your future planned"

"But sweetie the company is way more important than that stuff. We won't take away your photography club, all your cameras, and choir from you, well unless you won't cooperate with Hyunjin being your fiancé, we will no choice to take that away."

Seungmin bit his lip, contemplating on what his mother said. He had no choice but to agree, he couldn't lose the things he loved to do most.

Seungmin nodded, agreeing with the arranged marriage. Both his parents smiled hugely, dismissing him.

As Seungmin was about to leave the room, his mother spoke up.

"Oh and, you have to be kind to him. If I hear you being rude to him, then you will lose more than what I told you. I want you to be.... somewhat similar to a wife. Oh and, the traveling plans with your friends that you had in the future, cancel all of it."

Seungmin clenched his fists, sighing in deeply before nodding and leaving the room, slamming the door shut as tears began to fall.

«—»» 🌙 ««—»

𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐭 ❝ 𝙨𝙞𝙭 𝙝𝙪𝙣𝙙𝙧𝙚𝙙 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙛𝙤𝙧𝙩𝙮 𝙩𝙬𝙤 𝙬𝙤𝙧𝙙𝙨 ❞

𝐬𝐨𝐧𝐠 ❝ 𝙚𝙖𝙨𝙮 𝙗𝙮 𝙨𝙩𝙧𝙖𝙮 𝙠𝙞𝙙𝙨 ❞

𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐞 ❝ 𝙛𝙚𝙡𝙞𝙭 𝙨𝙤𝙪𝙣𝙙𝙨 𝙡𝙞𝙠𝙚 𝙨𝙖𝙩𝙖𝙣 𝙞𝙣 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙨𝙡𝙤𝙬𝙚𝙙 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙧𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧𝙗 𝙫𝙚𝙧𝙨𝙞𝙤𝙣 :/ 𝙞𝙢𝙖𝙜𝙞𝙣𝙚 𝙝𝙚𝙖𝙧𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙜𝙤𝙙𝙨 𝙢𝙚𝙣𝙪 ❞

𝙨𝙞𝙜𝙣𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙤𝙪𝙩.....

- 𝓵𝓮𝓿𝓪𝓷𝓽𝔁𝓻𝓱𝓪𝓷